Piligrimus is a neural network indicator. - page 7

I have just done an error-compensated model calculation for the pink signal shown in the previous pictures (the red source signal for the first block). Improvement is evident, although these are only preliminary results, not all calculated models have been checked yet. The pink original signal, the blue one is the same, with error compensation.

For a clearer picture - double click on it, it will open in a separate window. Hopefully, this will put to rest any questions about how this indicator is better than the wipers.

Piligrimm >> :

Continuing to work on the indicator, introduced another module, although deviating somewhat from the original idea, a funny picture emerged. The pink signal corresponds to the first module presented earlier. The possible trading logic of this model is clear: if red is static then Sell until blue and pink turn, if blue is static then Buy until red and pink turn. But it is a crude experiment so far, I will see what may be caused by one more module.

Can you tell me how to determine if the lines are static? Or rather, how do I access the indicator? iCustom with what parameters should it be?

Atis >> :

Can you tell me how to determine whether the lines are static? Or rather how to address the indicator? iCustom with what parameters should be?

Look at the buffers carefully, and all the parameters are in external variables

Piligrimm, any progress? Any new developments?

mpeugep писал(а) >>
Piligrimm, how are you doing? Any new achievements?

Continuing to develop this indicator. Now I'm struggling with error compensation, there are problems with changing currencies and timeframes, I'm stuck on this one. For example, I trained the model for compensation on EURUSD H4. Compensation is fine for this currency and this timeframe (see picture above) but when I change, for example, to M1 - or other, there is a rattle, which in trading will give false positives. For the time being I cannot solve the problem of balanced compensation for all timeframes by one and the same model (I tried more than fifty models). I may have to teach the models for compensation individually for each currency and timeframe, but it is very time consuming. And maybe I'll have to increase sensitivity of models, but it may lead to additional delays and most of my efforts in forecasting in order to reduce delays will be wasted.

Although, frankly speaking, I'm getting pretty tired of this endeavor, and more and more often I'm thinking of leaving this project and start working on another one, for I have enough ideas that haven't been implemented yet. I am thinking to make a forecasting indicator intended for working on a minute timeframe for realization of short intraday trading objectives. Universality requires too many sacrifices! I would like to make something much simpler.

Do you want to build the predictive indicator on the same principle as the piligrimus, or will it have a different idea?

Unification always leads to averaging, in this case it is better to write indicators for a specific timeframe and for a specific pair.

mpeugep писал(а) >>

Do you want to build the predictive indicator on the same principle as the piligrimus, or will it have a different idea?

Unification always leads to averaging, in this case it is better to write indicators for a specific timeframe and for a specific pair.

Yes, like Piligrimus, but I will add a couple of fresh ideas.

Before inventing filters/indicators, it is a good idea to have knowledge of harmonic processes so that the wheels are not square

'Piligrimus is a neural network indicator.'

sab1uk писал(а) >>

Before inventing filters/indicators, it is a good idea to have knowledge of harmonic processes so that the wheels are not square

'Piligrimus is a neural network indicator.'

You are, as always, looking at the root!!! God forbid, I would invent something and then have to explain why I did it without any right or experience.

Piligrimm >> :

You, as always, are looking at the root! Since I have no knowledge - I'll have to stop with the development of indicators, thanks for stopping in time, or God forbid, would invent something, and then explain why I did it with no right or experience.

I asked a question at the beginning of the thread about the parameters to reduce development time

Piligrimm wrote >>
I
didn't check it.

>> you should have checked it and thanked then and not now

Reason: