The London Open - page 4

Hi all

Well its the end of the week and what a week we have all had at trading...

Yes i trade with a group and and we analyse Crude, Gold, 6 currencies and 3 Indices... On average we have been making between 500-1000 pips per week.

Its very friendly and very positive... We are experienced and look to take advantage of the market on the London Open every morning starting at 6.45am.

If you are keen great and send me an email at my hotmail address and i will forward on to relative people.

Cheers

Dan007

PS Overall great week, even over 4 days... Over 1,300 pips so exceeded targets

Oh yeah my email address is armitagedan@ hotmail.com

Hi Dan & Everyone,

I'm newbie on forex. Found the fxfisherman and Dan post which is vvvv interesting and will read through all of them. By the way Dan, you appear to trade anything not only forex with this method. Am I right. Secondly, just to understand your entry, CCI (10) and CCI (21) when both move above 0.00 line we start to BUY and likewise if it move below we SELL ?. Is this correct ?. Sorry for this question, just to ensure I got them right. Correct me if this is not true. Thanks for everything, you teach so far, really appreciate it.

Ctnie

Hi

It is best to use the 21 CCI for entry and the 10 for exit.

We tend to work off the 15min chart with our 60min moving average's and our 60 min CCI's...very powerful and works well in our group.

We have many novices as well and might be worth you working with a group so u dont pick up any bad habits as this is easily done.

Send me an email to my hotmail and i will send to one of the team..They will be in touch with u and explain how it all works..

Hope u r having a good weekend. Cant wait till tom...Lots of fun to be had and a positive group.

Speak soon

Dan007

Well done today in EURJPY...Yes EURUSD annoyed me and dont mind taking a small hit on that.

Crude banked just off 50 pips with a break through the 127.00 level...

I didnt take USDJPY as i took EURJPY but that currency fell from 105.25 for a solid 50 pips for a few of the guys.

EURJPY was a great play on the break down from 163.65, with a 1st target at the 200ma and the next half taken at the daily 20ma at 162.80..Overall 80 pips in 2 closing trades. That made up for the loss on EURUSD of 21 pips.

Many of the team also took GBPUSD which was great to see... They waited for the break and the 123 retracment and got in on the break of the 1.9790 for a move lower to 1.9600 with indiciduals taking profit on the way down.

GBPJPY and GBPCHf was a great play even though we are not focusing on these 2..We want to build the group 1st before we move onto these as they can be aggressive.. Chris and a few others took them both and made a lot of pips which is great to see... Look how the GBPJPY was perfectly setup for a fall from the 20 and 50ma... Thats a move from 207.80 down to target of 200ma at 206.00..

GBPCHF broke 2.0565 for a move to 200ma at 2.0450...

Lots of pips to be made and the important aspect of the group is that we are moving forward well and making money...Vvvvvvvv positive and a great team is building.

Enjoy

Dan007

Files:
gbpchf4.gif  42 kb
eurusd4.gif  45 kb

Hi all

Well after losing a few pips on EURUSD this am, i managed to take them back again this avo...

Cheeky little short with the 85 CCI breaking down from 1.5525 down to just below the figure, so up small in EUR for the day..

Otherwise took USDJPY short as well this avo, after the retracement back towards the 60min 20ma...Short at 85 for a cheeky few pips down... Nothing flash but simple and effective. CCI wasnt perfect but though the 21 CCI had retraced back enough to the 0.00 line.

How simple is the Dow Trade as well!!! Monkey Boy made serious cash here...

Short at 600, banking 50% on 1st green HA, then doubled up after retracement for another 120 pips and still in...Look how 21 CCI gets u in perfectly...

What a monkey!!!

See u boys tom

Files:
dow.gif  44 kb
usdjpy66.gif  43 kb

Hi all

USD weakness came in across the board in USDJPY, USDCHF and GBPUSD.

The problem with today was the conflict between the 4HR moving average's and the 15min direction. Conflict on charts alerts me to caution and i hate buying or selling into MA's even if the CCI's are telling me to do so...

The 84CCI rocks as we know and the team are still making between 20 and 120 points on a cloudy day with conflict of choice.

Gold is stuck in an ascending triangle and needs to break the top side for USD weakness to continue... I keep thinking the USD is coming back into play which is really frustrating...

In CABLE a lot of the guys went long on the break of the 20ma at 40 for a sneeky 30 pips... Great trade..Others thought it was too risky which is fair enough.

Many closed DOW positions today for 150 pips so well done to those guys...Monkey Boy alerted us brilliantly there...

Anyway this is the psychology of trading... Got to keep buillding those cheeky little pips in the bank without making silly mistakes.

Speak later

Dan007

Hi all

Cheeky trade on Crude and Cable in the last 45 mins...

Daily 20ma took us out...

Dan007

Files:
crude.gif  45 kb
cable.gif  46 kb

Hi

I was eating my lunch and paranoid that EURUSD wasnt going to fall but with GOLD having lower highs all day, it had to break today with USD strength coming into play and that is why i held the EUR position with GOLD...

Turning out to be a good one.

Dan007

Good old Bernanke

Files:
gold.gif  47 kb

Good morning all,

Well GBPUSD looked very heavy this morning and perfect break with the 84CCI down and the 21CCI breaking the 0.00 for the entry point...Most went short at 1.9620 on the cross with others on the break of support. 4Hr looks interesting in cable as well..

GBPJPY and GBPCHf have been put on the bench so the novices can get up to speed (will introduce back again on monday)but many still took the break of the 84CCI on both and traded them down with GBP weakness. Great to see the team being so proactive and making so many points...GBPJPY fell 150 pips..GBPCHf fell 100... Not bad even if u took 50%.

With GBPCHF falling this hindered USDCHF on the upside which in effect halted EURUSD from falling this am. We decided as agroup to look at EURJPY and USDJPY..EURJPY breaking support from 162.30 to 161.75... Cheeky 50 pips...USDJPY falling from 105.00 to 55 for another cheeky few pips...

Tom and a few others picked up on the crude break as well from 123.00 for 60 to 65 pips...Great money management and well banked because the 4hr 200ma showed support.

Apologies with the tech problem but glad you all managed your book excellently well... Great morning and bring on this afternoon.

I will be posting before midday for the wrap each day..

I hope you are all well...

Cheers

Dan007

Reason: