The London Open - page 3

Hi Dan,

Thanks for taking the time to brief us on your strategy.

Are we looking to enter only on a cross of the cci 0.00 line where both 10 and 21 cross the 0.00 line at the same time.

Do you use the 100 and -100 line.

Looks pretty cool, any other advice would be excellent.

Thanks

Andy

hello dan.. hope u enjoyed your road trip with the family

I've been going through your posted charts over and over again.. very interesting, but the 15m eurjpy chart of may 22 didn't fit with my 20 and 50MA, can't see why!

thanks

enjoy your weekend

Hi all

Take a look at the Crude.. The volatility at 2.30pm with the Dow open is huge and Crude took a big fall to the 200ma from 132.50 to 129.50...

Its cheeky but nice!!!

I am vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv annoyed with myself today on GBPCHF..I got led into its little game and it took me out. The little devil!!! Got to be careful with this one..Gets expensive!!!

Its tough out there and a lot of mixed views in the market place for clear direction

It is very important to react to market conditions and when the markets arent trending we need to adapt and move to shorter time frames eg the 15min chart. It will be a good idea to put your 84 CCI on your 15min chart. This is your 60min 21 CCI which is our entry point on trades… We are looking for strong moves above or below the 0.00. I will also explain the exit strategy using this strategy in the Live Room tomorro

Gold was the trade of the day so far with a great call short below the 60min 50ma from 925.50 and is now trading at 919.00

Cable - A few guys in the room took the short on Cable and varied between 10 pips and 110 pips profit.. That purely comes down to money management and confidence in trading. The resistance was at 1.9850 and even when it looked massively bid, a few went short with tight stops above the 1.9860. Otherwise many went short on the break of the bottom channel at 1.9745 for 10-30 pips profit.

GBPCHF caught many of us out today but a lesson learnt for all.. It is a beast but when it isnt trending well we must learn to stay away from this one, otherwise it gets expensive

As mentioned the Gold was the play and a great high probability trade with quite a few of you short. Great work!!!

Files:
crude11.gif  41 kb

Morning all

With Gold having a little support after yesterdays aggressive sell off, the team looked for USD weakness on the currency pairs.

Most of the Live Room went short USDCHF at 1.0300 for 40 pips, Long EURUSD at 1.5700 for 50 pips and Long CABLE at 1.9765 for 50 pips.

We were stealth like this am in the room and read it all perfectly.

Boy do i love this game!!!

Bring on Crude and Gold this pm.

Files:
gbpusd22.gif  43 kb
usdchf22.gif  43 kb

Hi Guys

The Live Room opened EURJPY trade at 163.50 and is now at 164.00...Looking good.

USDJPY trade taken on break of 104.15 and is now at 30...With GOLD falling this is helping the JPY's.

Look at break of GOLD and CRUDE....Two monster trades from 908.00 and 128.70.

Go on commodity bubble!!

Dan007

PS What a Live room... Great calls.

Files:
eurjpy22.gif  48 kb
usdjpy.gif  45 kb
gold22.gif  43 kb

Hi

Look at this crude..Anyone agree this is going to go???

Dan007

Files:
crude23.gif  44 kb

Morning all

Cable moved early this am but 'room' managed to go short below 50 and 1/2 profit taken at 1.9700 and the other 1/2 profit taken down at 1.9670...

EURUSD was another short at 1.5610 for a move to the 1.5570 level.. The 4hour chart looks set for a larger fall, so manage your position well on this.

Overall a good start to the day...

Crude having a little bit of support off MA's but CCI is set for a fall..Orders are set and we have to be patient..Lots of volatility in this one so make sure orders are set well..

Dan007

Files:
eurusd11.gif  45 kb
gbpusd11.gif  46 kb

Hi Dan,

Where is the Live room?.

Thanks

Andy

MrLong:
Hi Dan, Where is the Live room?. ThanksAndy

First door on the left after the admin office

FerruFx