FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 456

Nesradamus:
And the moment does not appear spontaneously, it is prepared by previous events, so it is predictable.)

Maybe so.

Vizard:

any open pose for prognosis is evil )))) if the prognosis is done by eye...I am by eye...

there's no doubt about it, but is it hard to roll over? )))

Vizard:

Believe it or not, they're there )))) You have to keep them liquid... they have their own band settings and software... not bothering though...
I can't find evidence of their existence. I see interventions by large banks (post factum), after which, by the way, everything goes back to normal.

Sdimm:

there's no doubt about it, but is it hard to roll over? )))

For example, when I opened them, the situation was like this, a couple of days or even weeks passed and the situation had changed, so what, to look at the open positions and make conclusions based on them? And the inertia of the market also prevents you from turning over quickly, and you don't need it, you don't have to be in the market all the time.

Sdimm:

There is no doubt about it, and it is not hard to roll over? )))

You're so busy this morning )))) we're talking about predictions, not trading...

Tantrik or any other... put him on small timeframes... let him predict... then make him trade... predictions will sharply worsen... subconscious influence... the human factor... and it's not hard to roll over...

Where is he by the way... Tantrik, come in...

strangerr:

I doubt that open positions influence market vision, for example, when I opened them, the situation was like this, a couple of days or even weeks passed and the situation changed, so why look at the open positions and make conclusions based on them? You know that the market inertia prevents you from turning over quickly, you don't need it and you don't have to be in the market all the time .
on small timeframes...
and this is correct...

here it comes... )

What exactly has started? My favourite spread has appeared. An economic imbalance, with the eu, franc, pound, canadian and dollar above the market and the yen, australia and new zealand below.

Your favourite Eurobucks I would guess promises to go flat for a while without much movement as it is on the same side of the barricade.

Vizard:

You've been busy this morning )))) we're talking about predictions, not trading...

Tannik... put him on small timeframes... let him do the forecasts... then make him trade... prognoses will go down drastically... subconscious influence... the human factor... and it's not hard to flip...

Tantrik's prognoses are good, he just tries to catch EVERYTHING, the slightest movement in both directions, he picks pips and they end up in pips... If he made a medium term forecast and entered only small timeframes in his direction the result would be much better.)

strangerr:

I do not think that open positions influence market outlook, when, for example, I opened them, the situation changed a couple of days or even weeks later, so why look at open positions and make conclusions? And the inertia of the market also prevents you from turning over quickly, and you don't need it, you don't have to be in the market all the time.

We do not need it, we do not need to do it all the time... Generally, we have overexposure in the market and only a small percent have profitable positions.

The fence is designed to sit and wait for the entry point, conditions where you can enter and hold a position until the carrot-tops.

Vizard:

You've been busy this morning )))) we're talking about predictions, not trading...

Tantrik or any other... put him on small timeframes... let him predict... then make him trade... predictions will sharply worsen... subconscious influence... the human factor... and it's not hard to roll over...

Where is he by the way... Tantrik, come in...

Come on, come on, I'm awake myself))), I'm feeling a little dizzy, I think I'll let me talk to people about this and that)))
Reason: