The London Open - page 10

Good afternoon all

Well we called it this morning and the retracements are on… Patience is key in this game and what a start to the afternoon

EURUSD started falling at 1.5790.. Look at before and after…CCI 84 does it agai

GBPCHF found support with USDCHF rallying..

USDCHF finds support with EURUSD falling…. How good is this 84CCI when we wait for a clear pictur

Here are a few examples… Not bad as long as you wait for the trade

Speak tomorrow

Dan

Files:
gbpchf66.gif  46 kb
eurusd66.gif  43 kb
eurusd67.gif  43 kb

Well traded Rollingstone

Great work...

Dan007

rollingstone:
Patience paid off for us - we were waiting for EURUSD to show its hand and entered on Dan's CCI at 1.5760. We just closed out for 61 pips so we are really chuffed. Not big pips by your standards but we are trying to build up our account and our target is 50 pips a day so we have exceeded our target! So a big fat spandex thanks Dan and FXPimp for your FANDABULOUS system FOR FREE!!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING GUYS and happy pipping. Fran

I still smell some hidden agenda Fran, don't you ???

Excellent work. Getting out whilst the pips are good. Don't worry about the numbers. they come with confidence and confidence comes with experiencing a good run of profitable trades. Just keep practising FOR FREE and it will come. All in good-time. Next time keep an eye on the Gold because if that continues the downward march then EURUSD will follow.

I'm all out of Spandex for today, sadly, but feel the leopard-skin Speedo's may make an appearance in the next couple of sessions !

Hey FXPimp

I was just on "the other site" pah, spits in disdain - and I saw you were having a sneeky look too, greyed out 'cos you were naughty!

Are you (now read this carefully) omnipotent?

F

Hi all

Will be more active tomorrow...

Thanks for all your support. I was taken back by Sir Twee and thought i was helping people but he obviously thought otherwise... Never forced you into anything and hopefully made you a bit of money as well...

What an afternoon and glad the retracments took place today..They had to come and really happy that you took these trades...

I love seeing success from others and really makes me happy that i can help... Amazing how others don't see that!!!

Anyway enough of ranting... Lets move on positively.

Lets bank more pips and be like Pimp on his lilo...

Dan007

PS No more talks of the forbiden place and Sir Twee...We are bigger and better than all of that.

And.. just as good I suppose, saw GBPJPY was a good entry but didn't do it because of the spread.

Thanks for the tip about Gold, oh my Golden Boys

F

Hi

Just been messaged by the guys that they sold AUDUSD...

What a trade..

Well done

Dan007

Files:
audusd66.gif  50 kb

almighty or infinite in power, as God. 2.having very great or unlimited authority or power. –noun3.an omnipotent being. 4.the Omnipotent, God.

Fran, I think you're quite possibly right. I most definately am !

Where and why did you come up with that, anyway ?

Hi

Yes Gold is what has driven this currency market today...

With Gold falling the USD has shown signs of strength, consequently the currencies have moved in favour of the USD.

Dan007

Files:
gold.gif  45 kb

Dan007

You and your thread are the best. Don't let Twee take up another moment of your time.

Everyone who appreciates you and everything you have given us is in your corner.

For some reason in Forex some people seem to think everything should be free, any other business and you have to pay. If our pips keep rolling we are definitely getting into the spandex!

Fran

Reason: