Frank EA and 10p3 EAs - page 3

And it is my Metatrader:

Files:

Most risky pair is GBPJPY: if you are usin this pair with this EA so your deposit will be killed soon or later.

Look at here:

I am testing this pair (GBPJPY) especially just to understand the risk.

Files:
frank_viual.jpg  168 kb

Those trades on GBPJPY were closed in profit now. But anyway GBPJPY is very very risky pair to trade such a risky EA.

Frank EA not trading

I had the same problem with the posted revisions not opening trades. I don't know why this is so I went back and downloaded the original ( Frank_ud - MQL4 Code Base )then modified it to .01 lot size and changed the inputs as per the ones posted by newdigital and it now trades just fine. Wow does it ever trade!

Great entertainment - if there were only a way to remove the big risk.

I updated on the first post of this thread: i attached exact EAs i am using with default settings.

Newdigital,Is there any lots sides limitation in this EA which you are testing? I am a little concerning about that.Thank you

No any limitation. Freedom!

Updated statement:

To say seriously I have no idea how to modify the code to have lot size limitation (or cycles limitation).

It is it is something inthis part of the code:

but I'm affraid to modify something because I am not a coder.

Files:
limitation.jpg  11 kb

Still Amazing

Been running the 5 pairs on a $5000 Demo for 4 days now: Balance $6273 with 1680% margin - doing very well so far

Updated statement for Frank EA:

And it is visual statement:

Other statements for other EAs were posted yesterday: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

Reason: