TrendMeLeaveMe - Trendline trader EA - page 6

thechrome:
hi there, I really hope this 1 works I started to give up oready....

Using Trendlines without the indicators is honestly the best direction that you can go. I've used this setup for over a year and it is consistent enough to make you money on a monthly basis.

Now remember that it's semi auto. You still need to take the time to pick the pairs, Timeframe, and your trade objective.

I started to use Demark auto trendlines when i first started out with this system and it helped me alot. Also a channel regression Ind works good..

Fractals are based off the Demark Trendlines, so you can just connect some Fractals too.

I wanted to thank everyone for their input on Many suggestions to improve this tool. Keep them coming. I'll try to add the suggestions sometime over the holidays.

Enjoy the Trendline Breaks. We had some great setups within the last 48 hours on the MAJORS.

hey there,

i got myself the iDraw EA, but something doesn't work. TMLM works just fine, but iDraw doesn't make a trade. It even won't draw upper/lower lines above/below my trendlines.

As I know, there is no support for iDraw anymore since it's for free it would be really really nice if somebody who has some experience with this EA could give me some advice. Thanks!

Marv

Are you receiving errors in the experts comments or journal?

if you are using 5th decimal your trigger and pending lines will need to be atleast a value of 100. Also some brokers will not let you place a pending order within 10 pips of current price. What broker are you using.

I have also adding TP SL and trailing stop over this weekend as some users requested these functions.

I will update the blog and post a new link for DOWNLOAD.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I didn't geht any errors in the journal or expert comments.

As it is weekend now i can't test iDraw with other triggerlines than the default ones. I will report back during next week.

iDraw with SL and TP would be just awesome.

4xleader82:
a. The buystop_stopupper is the value in which the trade enters the market.b. the Buystop_steplower is the value in which a PENDING order is triggered at your stopupper value.c. The trend line you draw is not the actual entry point, unless you change the "step" values to 0.d. IF buy order opens then closes due to sl or tp, and if Price touches your trendline again, another order will be entered.
Example: basically I had 7 bad trades: one after another, because price followed my trendline and new orders kept opening up. (this can be fixed in the future= programming)
Overall: It is the perfect tool for placing trades based off of trendlines, S/R, breakouts, bounces, etc. Best yet, Trades from PA and not indicators. I love it, and I will continue to experiment.

D: I forgot to mention that I fixed this problem as well. NOW only 1 Order PER LINE

Okay, I got iDraw running. I labeled the TL's buystop instead of buystop1. Silly me ^^

But there are still a few things, wich are not working completely fluently.

- it's possible do adjust the buystop lines so that the upper and lower lines adjust themselves with it but thats not possible with the sellstop lines

- the pending order's entry price doesn't seem to get along with the depending TL at all times. Here's an example screen. You can see the entry price represented by the green dashed line as iDraw does it that way.

- iDraw does not work with candlechart. Only barchart and linechart. Not really a bummer. Just wanted to mention it.

I am really looking forward for these bugs to be fixed plus SL/TP. Thanks again for the good work!

lol

okay, sorry. my last post was destroyed by imageshack. Here is it again without cutoffs:

Okay, I got iDraw running. I labeled the TL's buystop instead of buystop1. Silly me ^^

But there are still a few things, wich are not working completely fluently.

• it's possible do adjust the buystop lines so that the upper and lower lines adjust themselves with it but thats not possible with the sellstop lines
    • the pending order's entry price doesn't seem to get along with the depending TL at all times. Here's an example screen. You can see the entry price represented by the green dashed line as iDraw does it that way.
    • Imageshack - idraw.png
      • iDraw does not work with candlechart. Only barchart and linechart. Not really a bummer. Just wanted to mention it.

I have the same problem as marvlee. The green dashed line is jumping up and down, sometimes matching the upper/lower trendline and sometimes deviating from it a lot.

iDraw is moving the pending order without any noticeable reason within a single candle.

I like the idea behind this EA. It could save a lot of screen time, if it would work properly.

lol. Guys. The green dash line is where the Pending Order is Placed.

At each NEW BAR, the pending order will be modified to the angle of the TL. Therefore giving you the best possible entry. However, if you do not want the update to take place, you can switch to another TF.

Your using a M1 chart, therefore the pending order will adjust every MINUTE.

Reason: