Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 40

I try the indicators on demo, great.

can some expert kindly take a look at the attached indicators and let me know whether they repaint or have any reference to future bars.

thanks

In terms of my experience, Goldminer 2 repaints and uses future values, Goldminer 1 (the one with the arrows) does not, but the results are not that good, it can't be used alone. I have used a modified version of the TSV, that does not repaint for sure, and the one that you posted shows the same signals, so I must say it does not repaint.

I haven't used SEFC084 and I cannot check it live as the market does not work, but testing it with the Strategy Tester, it does repaint.

I have started demo testing a new Expert Advisor that is a martingale. I got the info from my broker's website - Vantage FX

To start with it did well, but the drawdown was too big. Anyone else had similar results?

WAI WONG:
Do you have indicator show buy signal and sell signal, uptrend and downtrend signal? Thanks

I have found the True Strength Index very useful as a simple tool. You should take a look. Just do a Google search, easy to find.

Has failed to rewrite the indicators for the sale, thank you

yeah goldminer repaints.......

Hi There,

Any one using FXultra trend system?

I wantsignal for goldand silver plz tell

Hi guys so I was wondering which one of these indicators are not repainters? thank you ahead of time

Reason: