Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 7

I'm new to Forex (6 months in) and have had a moderate amount of success trading. I must say that this is one of the better forex sites out there, as most of the members here appear to be honest about their trading strategies. I intend to be share my winning strategies as my trading improve.

Hello everybody,

I'm newbie. Hopefully in the future i could contribute any good idea here.

Thanks.

Hello I am new to this forum. In trading for 3 year, Mt4 coding, very good forum,

Cheers

hi yull nice to be here

If we want to make profits in real forex trading, the system is very simple...try to get basic indicators just like moving averages and support and resistance. That's all. You will make profits...for GBP/USD and GBP/Y

imran sait system on forex facotry is the best so far 5 min scalping

the_indles:
this like most indicator.but he have a good target n you must get it if he break a line....you want it???only on GBPUSD n USDCHF ok Indonesian Tradersif you want more indicator to get profit send your request or visit my friendster or call me...indra lesmana my_indles@yahoo.comFriendster - ' ' the indles+6281510771277

can u give the rules how to use this?

is it suit to any broker? coz every brokers had different time..

Thanks for the good signal & I alredy save to metatrade 4 and all indicator shown. But how to used it.

Fyi, I'm very new in forex trading. Thanks for your explaination.

Best regards

Hans

banzai:
I found another good one but I don't have the source code. Let see if I can find the source code.

hi bro...

i already try this indicator....

it's a repaint indicator..

i loss last week...

i just want to find the good indicator it's showing me the true signal..

not a false signal...

thankz,

just my opinion..

Hello , Happy new year. Hope this forum can help me to progress in trading forex.

Reason: