New Members introduction - page 260

Im not so new, but this is my intro post since i never made one. Ive been trading for about one year now, found many great resources and tips on this site, hope everyone else finds it as useful as I do!

Hi everyone: I hope I can learn some great ideas from you. Thanks in advance.

Frank

Hi

Just want to say hello to all traders here

Dan

Hi Everyone, I'm New here, I wish i could learn a lot from this forum

HI all!!! Best wishes form pl

Thank you for letting us join the forum

great to be here with a great bunch of guys

[Deleted]

Hi all,

I m a home trader since few month.

Been working on the forex and gold.

I m here to improve my trade and share my experience.

Good trade to you all:)

hello! nice job you are doing here

Hi everyone, im Nauman. Just joined the forum as i see alot of forex traders in here. So i thought it might help me learn more about forex..