Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 3

One last post before taking a vacation

Once you set the FFT in "harmony" with the market or "tamed" it will literally devours the market (just like I am doing right now jajaja ). Of course, I also have to give credit to my custom mtf HMA. Now I am ready for a vacation. see ya...

Files:
55.gif  20 kb

MTF = 100 % repaint on smaller time frames as the one intended to be and easy to prove

Here you have the repainting fact we all deal with

MTF = 100 % repaint on smaller time frames as the one intended to be and easy to prove

Let me tell you the sad true about repainting.

We all deal with repainting issue in this business since the last bar is always readjusting till the moment it "die" -the bar close- so when you talk about repainting you may as well talk about either avoiding all "repainting issue" whatsoever and use bar #1 or talk about relativity of repainting (like saying indicator A has 85% no repainting and indicator B has 99.99% no repainting). Otherwise, you got yourself the perfect indicator which predict future 100% which is something absurd to even talk about. The underlying structure of any computer program, indicator, ea whatever, is the math and for something which is changing by the second or even less you will never have 100% fix stable indicator (or if they look stable there will be a trade off somewhere like price-follower, recalculation like many dynamic indicator which recalculate every bar every time a tick comes in and in a way are repainting every time a tick pass by. In fact, some of the most efficient indicators out there don't use ZERO BAR in their algorithm, they never deal with the last bar problem so this way you can say is 0% repainting but you will surely have a trade off. Market is a trade off you always exchange something for something else. This whole issue about repainting is something really complex and at the same time no one can escape from it as long as you are in the forex realm (and I would say in life too). Besides, there are so many other factors that add up (the whole repainting issue gets worse ) to the uncertainty of this business like broker manipulation, faulty exchange of communication (tick), market news, etc. Even the science of math has its separate branch of statistic to deal with probability issues (which is never 100% certain) to deal with the uncertainty. Just get a used to probabilities and that's it. Ever wonder why you always need at least 2 indicators to try to predict the market? the magic word repainting jajaja.

Let me simplify everything just said by asking you, Big Joe, a simple philosophical question (apply to forex) which is:

How do you "escape" from the uncertainty of the last bar without having a trade off??

"The more precisely

the POSITION is determined,

the less precisely

the MOMENTUM is known"

uncertainty principle

Note: I will give you the answer to that question, want to have a system

0.0% not repainting without a trade off, use bar 1 on the algorithm of the indicator of your choice or just use something constant like support and resistance which are very vague systems or forget about forex.

by the way just stack up another #300 greens

indicators based on Open are stable

Come on pava jajajaja

Open bar do nothing to get rid, decrease, discourage the uncertainty of the last bar. See how many times the price jump back and forth from the open --->close of a bar. Even better try to develop a system at 1Month Bar timeframe based on open bar and you will have lots of fun. jajajaja let me not exaggerate use 1 day bar based on open. jajaj

tic_tac:
Open bar do nothing to get rid, decrease, discourage the uncertainty of the last bar. See how many times the price jump back and forth from the open --->close of a bar. Even better try to develop a system at 1Month Bar timeframe based on open bar and you will have lots of fun. jajajaja let me not exaggerate use 1 day bar based on open. jajaj

works fine on tick charts

Behold the new TRO...

lots of screenshots...nebulous explanations of trading strategies...miracle indicators...

"Donational" indicators will be next...

it is good indicator

but i don't understand how to use it,can you explain it?

thank you!

Hmmm...

Google translator...

Mr. Tic Tac,

We are expecting you to be able to share these indicators End point / FFT Experimental , but to this day why you only show it?

We are very grateful if you want to share, but if you just show it, then it is very disappointing my friends in this forum ..

Whether you're going to sell it?

If you're going to sell it, we hope you give the price.

But if you're just showing off, I thought, "Forget it because it did not benefit the members of this forum because we thought it would not contribute at all"

We still hope for your kindness to share with us...

Share is caring

tic_tac:
Let me tell you the sad true about repainting.

We all deal with repainting issue in this business since the last bar is always readjusting till the moment it "die" -the bar close- so when you talk about repainting you may as well talk about either avoiding all "repainting issue" whatsoever and use bar #1 or talk about relativity of repainting (like saying indicator A has 85% no repainting and indicator B has 99.99% no repainting). Otherwise, you got yourself the perfect indicator which predict future 100% which is something absurd to even talk about. The underlying structure of any computer program, indicator, ea whatever, is the math and for something which is changing by the second or even less you will never have 100% fix stable indicator (or if they look stable there will be a trade off somewhere like price-follower, recalculation like many dynamic indicator which recalculate every bar every time a tick comes in and in a way are repainting every time a tick pass by. In fact, some of the most efficient indicators out there don't use ZERO BAR in their algorithm, they never deal with the last bar problem so this way you can say is 0% repainting but you will surely have a trade off. Market is a trade off you always exchange something for something else. This whole issue about repainting is something really complex and at the same time no one can escape from it as long as you are in the forex realm (and I would say in life too). Besides, there are so many other factors that add up (the whole repainting issue gets worse ) to the uncertainty of this business like broker manipulation, faulty exchange of communication (tick), market news, etc. Even the science of math has its separate branch of statistic to deal with probability issues (which is never 100% certain) to deal with the uncertainty. Just get a used to probabilities and that's it. Ever wonder why you always need at least 2 indicators to try to predict the market? the magic word repainting jajaja.

Let me simplify everything just said by asking you, Big Joe, a simple philosophical question (apply to forex) which is:

How do you "escape" from the uncertainty of the last bar without having a trade off??

"The more precisely

the POSITION is determined,

the less precisely

the MOMENTUM is known"

uncertainty principle

Note: I will give you the answer to that question, want to have a system

0.0% not repainting without a trade off, use bar 1 on the algorithm of the indicator of your choice or just use something constant like support and resistance which are very vague systems or forget about forex.

by the way just stack up another #300 greens

If you come to this forum to show your trading system, means that you are willing to share your system, get others to comments and find ways for further improvements or at least benefiting for the perfect trading system. I m just wondering if you are just like to show...

Just attach you indicators and template, let us improve and benefit together

Reason: