Kolachi Method of Trading - page 99

zacharakis:
Be careful martingailing. Regards

Zach

Martingailing - do you only do this when you're extremely confident in the original analysis and feel your stoploss got hit due to a bit of swing noise? And then if you decide that the price should still do what you think you double up your lots right?

Obviously the analysis needs to be great before doing this else you compound the risk.

Ogie

Hi,

Based on 1H chart, 100ema is face to face with 200ema. We are looking for a resistence now since upper trendline has crossed. Possible sell entry is 1.2320

Regards

Files:
eu_1h_chart.gif  29 kb

Ogie,

something like that. But forget martingailing. It's gambling

Regards

ogie45:
Zach Martingailing - do you only do this when you're extremely confident in the original analysis and feel your stoploss got hit due to a bit of swing noise? And then if you decide that the price should still do what you think you double up your lots right? Obviously the analysis needs to be great before doing this else you compound the risk. Ogie

Entered short with 2 lots around 1.2250. TP 1.2100 SL1.2280

Good luck

zacharakis:
Hi,Based on 1H chart, 100ema is face to face with 200ema. We are looking for a resistence now since upper trendline has crossed. Possible sell entry is 1.2320Regards

SL unfairly ended my trade -60pips. Sometimes when you are in front of the screen its better to watch and decide than blindly put a SL. Anyway looking forward , today 100ema has just crossed 200ema. The grid of 100/200/support1 and the trenline shown in 1H chart has build a strong resistence around 1.2140. When price will touch this area i will buy

regards

zacharakis:
Entered short with 2 lots around 1.2250. TP 1.2100 SL1.2280Good luck
Files:
eu_1h_chart.gif  36 kb

Euro finally did not hit 1.2140 and reacted really strong by 55ema. As in daily chart price is touched 21eama it is better to stay out for the moment

regards

zacharakis:
SL unfairly ended my trade -60pips. Sometimes when you are in front of the screen its better to watch and decide than blindly put a SL. Anyway looking forward , today 100ema has just crossed 200ema. The grid of 100/200/support1 and the trenline shown in 1H chart has build a strong resistence around 1.2140. When price will touch this area i will buyregards

ok,

Its time to go sell :

2 lots 1.2265 initial TP 1.2150 SL none just watch the price

regards

zacharakis:
Euro finally did not hit 1.2140 and reacted really strong by 55ema. As in daily chart price is touched 21eama it is better to stay out for the momentregards

zacharakis:
SL unfairly ended my trade -60pips. Sometimes when you are in front of the screen its better to watch and decide than blindly put a SL.

Hiya Zach

Good point well made, I think actually putting a stoploss in market means brokers can and will stop hunt you unfairly anyway, but that's a side issue: the issue is that we have to have a stoploss for obvious reasons, but learning to read the Kolachi chart is probably the first thing we should do to make our stoploss decision inrunning (in other words, decide as the trade is in play based on what those Kolachi lines are doing). This way, you don't just lose for no reason, you lose because Kolachi has told you that you were in a wrong position.

Surely that's better?

Ogie

Ogie,

right. A SL is needed, but in this moment for euro i think that this move is very pressurised so i decided to leave the trades running free. I believe that tonight or tommorow a big short move will follow. To do usage of stochastics look at the long long divergence

regards

ogie45:
Hiya Zach Good point well made, I think actually putting a stoploss in market means brokers can and will stop hunt you unfairly anyway, but that's a side issue: the issue is that we have to have a stoploss for obvious reasons, but learning to read the Kolachi chart is probably the first thing we should do to make our stoploss decision inrunning (in other words, decide as the trade is in play based on what those Kolachi lines are doing). This way, you don't just lose for no reason, you lose because Kolachi has told you that you were in a wrong position. Surely that's better? Ogie
Files:
eu_1h_chart.gif  28 kb

Hi,

Lots closed both today at 1.2250. Nothing special +30pips

Now, enter buy at 1.2260 based on weekly and daily chart. SL 150pips TP around 1.2800

Good luck

zacharakis:
ok,Its time to go sell : 2 lots 1.2265 initial TP 1.2150 SL none just watch the priceregards
Files:
Reason: