Kolachi Method of Trading - page 104

Perhaps someone on the thread, can direct me to where i can find instructions on the method 2 and how to set it up? would be appreciated. i am completely new to Kolachi methods (i have been able to set up basic K method chart easily)

Thanks

mactosh (UK)

thanks Kolachi for this powerful method...

Hi Kolachi,

Thanks for your trading method. very very interesting. I have a question.

How if I test signal on different time charts ? for example, before I enter the trade, I prefer to check on 4 hr. , 60 min. , 30 min. and 5 min. chart. If all or major charts shows up trend then I go long...or if it shows down trend then I go short...What do you say ? On all charts I place wma5, ema21,ema55,ema100 and ema200. and check slop of wma5....

If I am wrong, please guide me.

Thanks again. Regards

Sharad

p.s. I tested 10 trades in last 4 days. I lost only 2 and won 8 ...how's that ?

kolachi:
Month:September,2006 Week:7-14th day Equity Change: +5.89% Pips Pefromance:+840 pips If you want to know more visit as kolachitrader.net kolachi

hi i star to use the kolachi method but i have some question and i like to trade some days whit you to see where are my mistake. please ¡¡¡¡

THX

Hi,

Thanks for the feed back.

Kolachi Method is valid on all time frames from one minute to monthly. However, a successful trader must choose a time frame, decide a trading plan and money management as these are important factors.

If we try to monitor all time frames for signals then definitely we would lose concentration on other factors which would have adverse effect on our performance.

We may trade one TF and look to one or two higher TFs for guidance.

kulache

sharad:
Hi Kolachi, Thanks for your trading method. very very interesting. I have a question. How if I test signal on different time charts ? for example, before I enter the trade, I prefer to check on 4 hr. , 60 min. , 30 min. and 5 min. chart. If all or major charts shows up trend then I go long...or if it shows down trend then I go short...What do you say ? On all charts I place wma5, ema21,ema55,ema100 and ema200. and check slop of wma5.... If I am wrong, please guide me. Thanks again. RegardsSharad p.s. I tested 10 trades in last 4 days. I lost only 2 and won 8 ...how's that ?

Hi,

You should be able to find your answer in this thread:

Newbies - so you want to trade Forex ? - Forex Forums

kulache

mactosh:
Perhaps someone on the thread, can direct me to where i can find instructions on the method 2 and how to set it up? would be appreciated. i am completely new to Kolachi methods (i have been able to set up basic K method chart easily)Thanks mactosh (UK)

Thanks for the appreciation. I am humbled by your kind words.

kulache

hunTer850105:
thanks Kolachi for this powerful method...

Hi,

I apologize for not having enough time to trade with you live. I have undetaken some project and busy in the research related with it. If you still insist then I would be free next year around April.

However, I would be pleased to reply your specific questions as and when I have time to reply.

thanks,

kulache

gabrielandres:
hi i star to use the kolachi method but i have some question and i like to trade some days whit you to see where are my mistake. please ¡¡¡¡THX

kolachi:
Hi, Thanks for the feed back. Kolachi Method is valid on all time frames from one minute to monthly. However, a successful trader must choose a time frame, decide a trading plan and money management as these are important factors. If we try to monitor all time frames for signals then definitely we would lose concentration on other factors which would have adverse effect on our performance. We may trade one TF and look to one or two higher TFs for guidance. kulache

Hi Kolachi,

Thanks for your quick response. Looking at your performance I am really dreaming about my performance. System seems tobe quite promising.

I would be very very happy, if you accept me as your student. I would like to join your trading group. Please let me know how do I join, and how much I have to pay..?

I believe, after going through entire forum, I have got lot of information about your system, but to me, learning should never stop...I would like to make my future here ( with the help of forex market and Kolachi method..)

Thanks again.

Regards.

Sharad

hello there..i need help from mr zacharakis..where can i get the trendline indicator as you had?

Reason: