Kolachi Method of Trading - page 103

Hi,

Does anyone remember my TG2 at 1.3400?

If you like listen to my advise. Sell now eu. Your TP should be around 1.2900

Regards

zacharakis:
Hi to all,Up to now +300pips. TG1 and TG2 are still valid. Also TL1 and TL2 are strong supports. The area 1.2400 - 1.2440 is maxim retracement levelRegards

Dear Mr Kolachi,

I am Mukesh Kevlya, i would love to have your method and also join your group to get personalised training from you

I have sent you and email as well, can you pls post or repost your method and also how to make payment to you to get valuable training from you

Warm regards,

Mukesh Kevlya

tanks

Kolachi,

In my six years plus of trading I have not found a better method of trading than yours. Thank you for your generosity and for sharing this with me and everyone else.

I just sent you the $50 yearly fee to join your group and benefit further by becoming hopefully an expert in your techniques.

What do I do now? I received my receipt from PayPal, but there is no mention of where to go from here as far as a URL or username or password etc.

I am anxious to get started.

Thanks again.

rwgold

Dear Kulache,

Please sent me your advise now about eur/usd. I notice that in weekly chart 5 ma has crossed 21 ma but in daily 5ma is strongly go up. What is your opinion? We must expect a down move right now or we must wait?

Thank you very mush

Dear Komis64,

I dont know if Mr. Kolachi agrees but my opinion is as follows:

From 1d chart, 5wma is touching 21ema. Of course price is going up but having in mind that price react sharply most of times in trendlines, i expect a down move in 1.2950-1.2990 area (spiked up? who knows) with TP around 1.2500

Regards

komis64:
Dear Kulache,Please sent me your advise now about eur/usd. I notice that in weekly chart 5 ma has crossed 21 ma but in daily 5ma is strongly go up. What is your opinion? We must expect a down move right now or we must wait?Thank you very mush
Files:
eu1d.gif  30 kb

Hi,

Weekly chart clearly shows us that wma5 has crossed ema21 and now candle is testing ema21. In my view ema21 should act as barrier for price as well as for wma5. Hence, as per weekly price should come down.

However, weekly chart means price action of 5 daily candles. We can see daily chart is already bullish. The best strategy is to place short when 4H wma5 changes slope down.

regards,

Kulache

Hi Kolachi

Which pair are u talking about please? I hope it is in response to komis64's request on eur/usd above.

Yes it was in response to Komis's post.

We can see form the 4H chart that wma5 changed slope as expected and it was a fall of about 90 pips.

Kolachi

ForexTiger:
Hi KolachiWhich pair are u talking about please? I hope it is in response to komis64's request on eur/usd above.
Files:

Dear Kolachi,

i have just been exploring this thread for the last hrs (many!) and i am very interested (after failing for over 2 years to trade successfully)...

I have looked at your site and would be happy to join the lifetime or forum, but i actually wanted to understand the method 2 as i will not be able to day trade much, and it is not clear to me if i can find that there (i cannot afford the 1000 academy membership)? I do not understand what is meant by medians or how to set them up etc... i would appreciate your advice on what would be best for me to do.

Thanks... i really think you seem to be doing a trully unusually fine service here(i have spent almost all my capital on so many expensive and far less helpful courses!) And now i really need to earn! thanks

Reason: