Kolachi Method of Trading - page 105

Dear hunTer850105,

Even if i dont use indicators anymore, please drive me to the post number you refered in order to give you this indic.

By the way, Friday's down move in eu was expected becouse price touched 200 ema in daily chart.

Regards

hunTer850105:
hello there..i need help from mr zacharakis..where can i get the trendline indicator as you had?

Dear Mr Kolachi,

Thank you again for joining our efforts in forex. Speaking and trying to predict future is very difficult. KMs are very profitable but need experience in charts. Becouse i notice that many of KMs followers are confused lets make an example in eu today becouse nothing is better than practice:

From weekly chart we see that 5wma is under 21ema. I expect a further short move during next week.

From 1D chart we observe that 5wma is sharply upwards giving us the feeling of trend continuation.

From 4H chart we observe that 21ema is very bullish so it is very possible price candle to react on it and test again previous highs around 1.3150 where 3 trendlines are met forming double top.

So i believe that we should go up when 5wma in 1H chart change slope.

Please for your advise upon my point of view on eu

All the best

Please for your advise

kolachi:
Hi,Thanks for the feed back.Kolachi Method is valid on all time frames from one minute to monthly. However, a successful trader must choose a time frame, decide a trading plan and money management as these are important factors.If we try to monitor all time frames for signals then definitely we would lose concentration on other factors which would have adverse effect on our performance. We may trade one TF and look to one or two higher TFs for guidance. kulache
Files:
eu1w.gif  32 kb
eu1d.gif  31 kb
eu4h.gif  36 kb

Zach,

You are very right. It is very hard to predict about future as only God knows it. However, it is our duty to try to rightly guess it and benefit from it.

Euro monthly and weekly seem mildly bullish as weekly candle has closed above wma5 and ema21.

Daily seems bullish too but a small retracement may occur as ema21 is trying to cross higher emas. The ema100 and ema200 are parallel and away form each other which means no big move upwards is expected.

The best strategy is to use 4H for long entry. We expect a move down to ema55 and then repulsion upwards. That is the right time for entry.

kulache

Mr Kolachi,

thank you very much for above advises and i believe that they helped to understand better KMs

regards

kolachi:
Zach,You are very right. It is very hard to predict about future as only God knows it. However, it is our duty to try to rightly guess it and benefit from it.Euro monthly and weekly seem mildly bullish as weekly candle has closed above wma5 and ema21.Daily seems bullish too but a small retracement may occur as ema21 is trying to cross higher emas. The ema100 and ema200 are parallel and away form each other which means no big move upwards is expected.The best strategy is to use 4H for long entry. We expect a move down to ema55 and then repulsion upwards. That is the right time for entry.kulache

Hello I'm new here and saw this interesting method that looks very promising. I have set up the charts and observing for now. Please Kolachi I sent you a PM.

Hi Kolachi,

Thanks again for the system, going great...Please tell me I should use close price or median price for working emas and wma...I m using close price, and results are wonderful...mostly winning trades. but I read on thread no. 372 that you adivised to use median price. whereas in Rules of the Kolachi method it is mentioned to use close price...Is there any diff. , if I use median or close price.

Thanks.

Regards

Sharad

zacharakis:
Dear hunTer850105, Even if i dont use indicators anymore, please drive me to the post number you refered in order to give you this indic. By the way, Friday's down move in eu was expected becouse price touched 200 ema in daily chart. Regards

In post 1043,do you draw trendlines manually or using indicator?the old post about TG1 and TG2 did u draw it manually?...sorry for poor english....i dont have money yet to join Kolachi private forum but i really wanted to study about this method seriously..

Hey,

You don't need money to learn Kolachi Method. You can post your questions here. Zach and me will try to help you out. Work hard and give enough screen time to learn.

Hopefully Zach would reply you soon as I do not use Trend Lines.

kulache

hunTer850105:
In post 1043,do you draw trendlines manually or using indicator?the old post about TG1 and TG2 did u draw it manually?...sorry for poor english....i dont have money yet to join Kolachi private forum but i really wanted to study about this method seriously..

KM uses all moving averages in median price. However, Km works well on close and open price too. The difference starts getting important when we use Time Frame like 1M, 5M.

On higher time frames it is OK to use any but preferable is median.

kulache

kolachi:
KM uses all moving averages in median price. However, Km works well on close and open price too. The difference starts getting important when we use Time Frame like 1M, 5M. On higher time frames it is OK to use any but preferable is median. kulache

Hi Kolachi,

Thanks for your reply. I am very happy with performance of KM1 method. I m trying KM2 , but my problem is I don't see any tool to draw fibo lines around axis ( ema200) . I am using FXCM trading station II.

Can you please guide me on this method.

by the way, I am from New Zealand, Clean and the most beautiful place on the earth. Come to New Zealand for holidays.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sharad

Reason: