Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1984

It will stay in ranging period for now. Markets did not decide what to do with what is done to EU and Euro

searchingFX:
It will stay in ranging period for now. Markets did not decide what to do with what is done to EU and Euro

They did - just that they still did not tell it to EU

EUR/USD is testing the support at 1.1000 again but I doubt it will be able to break below that level before Yellen's testimony or the Greek parliamentary vote tomorrow.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD is testing the support at 1.1000 again but I doubt it will be able to break below that level before Yellen's testimony or the Greek parliamentary vote tomorrow.

I am totally agree with you on that.

Not enough suckers in yet : as soon as they get enough retail traders sucked in to open positions, HFTs are going to act. A couple of days of to fool us first

Eur/Usd holds above 1.1000 level after disappointing US retail sales figures. There is not much Greece headlines today, prices are driven by fundamentals. It will be interesting with ECB monetary policy meeting on Thursday.

Summer holiday lull starting

nbtrading:
Summer holiday lull starting

Nagh

Now when Tsipras sold 50 billion Euro worth of assets for effectively 7 billion Euros (to "Juncker and the Co" - we are going to have billionaire politicians in EU now ), Euro should go up again - when the political moron billionaires start investing in what they know they can change whenever they want - Euro

No change in a sideways market. ECB will have little impact. Only if FED suddenly decides that they are going to hike (or cut) rates, a bigger change can be expected. With all the politicians in a hurry to stop working this summer, little to be expected after all what was messed up with Greece

Files:
eurusd_12.gif  62 kb

Dip buyers controlling EURUSD now

Reason: