Kolachi Method of Trading - page 96

Ogie,

of course the second one becouse price then is free to run to the direction of 5wma.

For me the most difficult decisions to take a trade is when 5wma is stucked in 55/100 diplom channel. When it happens you need at least 2 lines as support/resist to enter, for my opinion

regards

ogie45:
Zach Great chart!! Quick question: the method talks about trading pullbacks towards the 200ema axis when ema's are well spread. You said you missed that one today, but you're now waiting for 5wma to come back to the marked area for a turn back down (as there is 55ema, trendline, pivot, etc... loads of stuff in that area LOL!!). So what have you found to be the most reliable signals in kolachi method? The pullbacks to the 200 axis when ema's wide spread or the 5wma repulsions away from axis/other ema's/other support etc... I think I prefer the repulsions away from axis/other lines. Thanking you in advance Ogie

zacharakis:
Ogie, of course the second one becouse price then is free to run to the direction of 5wma. For me the most difficult decisions to take a trade is when 5wma is stucked in 55/100 diplom channel. When it happens you need at least 2 lines as support/resist to enter, for my opinion regards

Yes, 5wma points the way, I guess that's the way to go.

But as for diplomatic channels I would only play price bounces which can reverse quickly because the 5wma seems to get held in them often. Either that or stay out of all diplomatic channel trades!! I think with experience they can be traded but without a "longterm" position, more like a quick bounce trade of the actual price until the 5wma makes up its mind and breaks free.

Ogie

Hi all,

EU

A pending sell order has already been set to 1.2020. TP 1.1680 SL 1.2080

Good luck

zacharakis:
Hi all, EU A pending sell order has already been set to 1.2020. TP 1.1680 SL 1.2080 Good luck

Zach

Weird question for you: how do you manage your time with FX trading? Like, through what sessions do you sleep or live? Sorry if it's too personal a question, forgive me, but I am really struggling with trying to make a realistic pattern or schedule in my life with FX markets going round the clock. I work but I don't have much of a social life (!) but of course I need to sleep!!! It seems most volume and chances happen through UK and US session and so it makes sense to try to monitor charts during this time as much as possible, but I never hear from anyone how they cope with this round-the-clock trading!

Thanking you in advance

Ogie

Ogie,

As a full time trader i dont care if we cross UK or US or ASIAN session, my trades mostly placed during 9.00 morning to 9.00 afternoon (or 6.00 - 18.00 yours). Of course UK and US sessions includes more volatility but many of my smaller trades that i dont post are winnings during asian session. I dont believe that volatility affects too much what will be happen.

Regards

ogie45:
Zach Weird question for you: how do you manage your time with FX trading? Like, through what sessions do you sleep or live? Sorry if it's too personal a question, forgive me, but I am really struggling with trying to make a realistic pattern or schedule in my life with FX markets going round the clock. I work but I don't have much of a social life (!) but of course I need to sleep!!! It seems most volume and chances happen through UK and US session and so it makes sense to try to monitor charts during this time as much as possible, but I never hear from anyone how they cope with this round-the-clock trading! Thanking you in advance Ogie

zacharakis:
Ogie, As a full time trader i dont care if we cross UK or US or ASIAN session, my trades mostly placed during 9.00 morning to 9.00 afternoon (or 6.00 - 18.00 yours). Of course UK and US sessions includes more volatility but many of my smaller trades that i dont post are winnings during asian session. I dont believe that volatility affects too much what will be happen. Regards

Zach

Thanks, you must be an ultimate trading robot if you go round the clock lol!!

What you said is really interesting because many so called "experts" say different to you, they say don't trade Asia session at all. I've even heard "experts" say stay out of all Friday trading, not just towards the end of the day! It is really refreshing to hear someone who has worked hard at trading and is obviously successful at it turn round and say "i dont care if we cross UK or US or ASIAN session" and "many of my smaller trades that i dont post are winnings during asian session. I dont believe that volatility affects too much what will be happen."

I do actually agree with you about volatility affect what happens, the order flow of the market works well with kolachi it seems no matter how light the volume is. I just believed too much of what I have seen in books and trading articles - stupid me!!!

I'm going to have to sit down and write out a true schedule for my life throughout the week to really make an effort to put chart-watching first!

Thanking you

Ogie

Ok Ogie,

Regarding euro, as far as i have watch charts i believe that this pattern is very descentional. Any moment now it is very possible to see this pair to make new lows but may be i am wrong. Lets see..

regards

ogie45:
Zach Thanks, you must be an ultimate trading robot if you go round the clock lol!! What you said is really interesting because many so called "experts" say different to you, they say don't trade Asia session at all. I've even heard "experts" say stay out of all Friday trading, not just towards the end of the day! It is really refreshing to hear someone who has worked hard at trading and is obviously successful at it turn round and say "i dont care if we cross UK or US or ASIAN session" and "many of my smaller trades that i dont post are winnings during asian session. I dont believe that volatility affects too much what will be happen." I do actually agree with you about volatility affect what happens, the order flow of the market works well with kolachi it seems no matter how light the volume is. I just believed too much of what I have seen in books and trading articles - stupid me!!! I'm going to have to sit down and write out a true schedule for my life throughout the week to really make an effort to put chart-watching first! Thanking you Ogie

Order triggered at 1.2020.

Good luck

quote=zacharakis;46228]Hi all,

EU

A pending sell order has already been set to 1.2020. TP 1.1680 SL 1.2080

Good luck

zacharakis:
Ok Ogie, Regarding euro, as far as i have watch charts i believe that this pattern is very descentional. Any moment now it is very possible to see this pair to make new lows but may be i am wrong. Lets see.. regards

Zach do you not think price will come up to 200ema on 1H chart?

21 will have to face 55 as 5 moves up to face 100. As long as they give enough freedom to price maybe 200 will come down and they will meet? EDIT: and maybe then dive down again!!!

Ogie,

I dont think so. As you can see from 15m chart 55 & 100 ema are under 200.

Regards

ogie45:
Zach do you not think price will come up to 200ema on 1H chart?21 will have to face 55 as 5 moves up to face 100. As long as they give enough freedom to price maybe 200 will come down and they will meet? EDIT: and maybe then dive down again!!!
Files:
Reason: