Trading System by Xard777 - page 261

Thanks Sir. Prefer the latest laptop version. Less laggy when using on my desktop.

AdrianC:
Thanks Sir. Prefer the latest laptop version. Less laggy when using on my desktop.

That was down to Tzuman who cleaned up the code and made it faster. I can't code to save myself. Usually Tzuman does the coding and Ismael does the testing. The program is running sweet on my system too :-)

Xard777

sabbir50:
Sir,

I respact you like my mom and dad. Sir don't mind .. i have a suggestion for you.

Please take time to develop your trading system... and publish the more profitable version of you trading

system. I'm confess which version of your trading system i should use ... and if possible to make a pdf of your trading system when to buy-sell and exit ... please publish ...

it will be your kind. and sir please also publish your trading system ... first page of this thread ... it will be helpful for use ... thanks sir, for spent your precious time...

even pava couldnt do better.

I can. I need a cleaning lady to come into my house TO CLEAN it...

francisfinley:
even pava couldnt do better.

sabbir50:
Sir,

I respect you like my mom and dad. Sir don't mind .. i have a suggestion for you.

Please take time to develop your trading system... and publish the more profitable version of you trading

system. I'm confess which version of your trading system i should use ... and if possible to make a pdf of your trading system when to buy-sell and exit ... please publish ...

it will be your kind. and sir please also publish your trading system ... first page of this thread ... it will be helpful for use ... thanks sir, for spent your precious time...

I respect you like my mom and dad. Sir don't mind ..-We all try to respect each other here.

Please take time to develop your trading system... and publish the more profitable version of you trading -It's obvious Xard is developing his trading system here on this thread, right before your eyes. The reason so, is to get yours and others feedback, so to develop it even better. If your just looking for a hand out then you need to try a different thread.

I'm confess which version of your trading system i should use ... -Not our responsibility to teach you how to trade Forex. You can try any of the Freely Available Xard Systems posted thru out this thread for yourself and determine what they can do for you. If you like them please post why. If you do not then please post why not.

And if possible to make a pdf of your trading system when to buy-sell and exit ... please publish ... -This one is a hard one. Since the system is being developed in real time. It is always changing and evolving. To write something in stone could be confusing to many because much can change at anytime depending on the feedback that we get here on this thread.

But I will make more of a effort to explain what to look for with the most recent version.

Ish

" Since the system is being developed in real time. It is always changing and evolving" - meaning...this system doesn't work...so stop sweating all over it...

So again you see here the Gold Chart in I believe the 4hr so not to confuse anyone.

Do you see how the whole chart revolves around the Daily Open?

And Im sure that you read the prior post and know now why we trade pairs with high daily average ranges as well as Gold, yes?

Here again in the Picture below you see that the Daily Open Line changes color.

I had it red orange and yellow so you could notice it better, But now that you have noticed it.

Let change it back to dodger blue and that pink looking color.

So you can have all your colors lined up. Meaning, that if the signal line crosses below the Daily Open Line, and the Daily Open Line turns Pink then if you get any light blue candles or light blue bricks below you won't look for a trade.

You want to only trade off a pink candle and pink RSI brick when the signal line has crossed below the Daily Open Line and turn the Daily Open Line Pink.

Does everyone see that?

And you only want to look for a buy trade when the signal line has crossed up over the Daily Open Line and it turns light blue and you have a light blue candle and a light blue RSI brick.

And you will have to take notice of the RSI at the bottom of the chart to make sure your trading the towards the correct trend direction.

So lets go over it again.

RSI crossed the (50) level up, and you do what?

You are looking for the right criteria to look for a buy trade.

And now what?

Signal line crossing above the Daily Open Line. And your moving averages cross each other upwards and you get a light blue candle with a light blue RSI brick and maybe then take that buy trade.

Does that make sense? You want to get those pips that you know are going to pour out of that TIME LOCK SAFE.

You know that from the moment the Daily Open starts on that currency or gold that its going to move a good number of pips up or down because that's what it usually does on average daily right?

Right???

So what does the RSI do to help your open the safe.

Will it keeps you turning that combination dial in the right direction.

So you want to look to maybe sell when the signal line has crossed down over the Daily Open Line and The RSI is below (50) or When the RSI is below (50) and the signal line has crossed Down over the Daily Open Line.

Same thing right, either or, you need both to happen before you can look to maybe take a sell trade, right?

And to buy it is the other way.... You want the RSI to cross Up over the (50) level of the RSI and the signal line moving average on the main chart to cross up over the Daily Open Line.

Using the RSI with the Daily Open Line together in this way will stop you from taking trades in the wrong direction.

Stop you from making a non-refundable deposit...

No one wants to do that right? If so by all means trade against the trend. Piss against the wind.

Or better yet just donate your money to Team Xard's Testing Department, lol.

You can see in the picture below why you don't piss against the wind.

ish

Files:
example2.png  75 kb

It works Pava. If you would just try it out. You would see that.

Alright..... Lets start from the beginning.

Here is a picture of the current setup that was posted last.

As you can see I removed a few things so not to confuse anyone.

So we can get to the core of the setup.

And so you can see what it is all about and why it is designed the way it is.

In this picture here, mainly all you see is The Daily Open, some candles, two moving averages, and a rsi.

Now your probably thinking that this setup is based around the RSI, correct?

Wrong!!! The RSI is just the tool selected in this case to show you what side of the trend to trade towards.

This setup is made so you can visually make trading decisions, and to make those decisions fast.

To be able to do that you have to be able to look at the chart and make a confident decision on trade direction.

The RSI is in a way just a visual aid and a tooL for trade direction.

It could have been a MACD, It could have been a TDI, but in this case the RSI has been working out nicely.

So what else could this setup be based around if not the RSI?

What else do you see.

That's right the Daily Open!

Now Why trade off the Daily Open?

For what reason?

To obtain pips off the Average Daily Range.

You see Currencies and Gold both move a average of amount of pips a day.

Some will move a average of 100 pips up or down from the time the Day starts till it ends.

And others will move much more than 100 pips.

Like Gold.

Gold will move on average much, much more in pips from when the day starts on average then any other currency pair.

Which is the reason we at Team Xard prefer to trade Gold.

Don't get me wrong. Im not saying to trade Gold and only Gold, because just like any other pair.

Gold can be flat or choppy, but from the moment the Day Starts it has much potential to move in either or direction and give us the desired amount of pips to meet our targets.

You should look for other currencies that have a high average daily range to trade too.

This is the Genius behind the way Xard thinks. Why he so far ahead the game in my opinion.

In fact let me just post what he told me when he first suggested using the Daily Open Line to trade off of.

THE DAILY OPEN PIVOT LINE

The Black Line is where Price Opens at the start of GMT Zero hour 00:00 each new Day.

If you stop and think for a moment, if Gold moves each Day say +200 pip$ then it has to at some point move from the start of the Open Pivot line. This could be a continuous move from the start line or Price could stop part of the way and reverse. Either way it has to cross the pivot line at some point and if we trade off the pivot line in the direction of our fast emas (and MACD 32 Trend) then we should be able to collect the vast majority of pip$ that Gold would have moved during the course of that Day. Now the move can take place in the Asian, London or US session (or mixture of these sessions) so we use the alarm off the MACD to stay in touch with what's happening throughout the Day. I have chosen a slightly longer Alarm in case we are sleeping or away from the pc.

XARD
Files:
example1.png  58 kb

Below you can see valid buy and sell trades that could have been taken during the last month.

ish

Files:
example3.png  62 kb
Reason: