[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 371

emotraid:
Changed my mind, let's go to 1.31)))
I've been saying for the second day no one agrees... Unless there is a clear move, they will believe me...

mag2011:
p354, you guys are a joke. So many gurus on this thread and you ignore them all? And now a simple example of how much time and money is lost, I according to my tactics + 4 gurus at once (stranger, article,north11 and tatric) said up entered at 1.26670-stop 30% of the depo at 1.26230 + I have already invested today, now 100~% of the original depo. I'm not saying who has more, but it's stupid to go against the trend... Yeah, there's a lot of heroes out there.
It's stupid to stand against a clearly going trend and sinking hoping for luck - the first row of optimists are abandoning hope...

sergey620x:
Where is the trend going now?
Up to 2940 there's a correction...

forte928:
up to 2940 there's a correction...
More like a correction now. The question is where it will end.

Sta2066:
More like a correction now. The question is where it will end.

in terms of n4 TF it is a correction... in the sense of n1tF it's a trend... and ends at 1.3180

forte928:
in terms of n4 TF it's a correction... I mean n1TF it's a trend...
A trend is when last week they say "Euro goes down", the week before that they say "Euro goes down" and "a little bit stronger against the dollar" is not a trend.

Sta2066:
A trend is when last week they say "Euro goes down", the week before that they say "Euro goes down", but "a little bit stronger against the dollar" is not a trend.
This is exactly why I am in the sells... You can find a "trend" on M1 as well. Open the daily chart and you will see where the trend is

MobileMan:
That's exactly why I'm in the sells... It's possible to find a "trend" on M1

You can, but trust me - it's not easy ))))

MobileMan:
That's exactly why I'm in the sells... You can also find a "trend" on the M1.
The case is that the minimum of last year has passed. It may go to 300, that's the only way. It would be dangerous to hold a serious sell. We should close on Friday.

MobileMan:
That's exactly why I'm in the sells... You can also find a "trend" on M1. Open the daily chart and see where the trend is
right now on D1 and we see that the trend is at least on the pause, and maybe even a reversal to the level of 1.33-35
Reason: