Experiments ... - page 15

mladen:

OK It will be made

But be aware that it will repaint

Mladen, then it may be better to replace the other TMA indicator? Here it is. Not repaints. Must look this image

The easy way to save screenshots, GIFs, and websites. Make everyone happy by sharing smarter, faster, and with your point crystal clear.

Garry119:
Mladen, then it may be better to replace the other TMA indicator? Here it is. Not repaints. Must look this image

Garry

Even though I like that indicator (that is one of ang's indicators that obviously was somewhat modified by me) , but that indicator too recalculates/repaints

mladen:

Garry

Even though I like that indicator (that is one of ang's indicators that obviously was somewhat modified by me) , but that indicator too recalculates/repaints

It needs to look something like the figure. With minimal repainting, which depends on the mobility of the first indicator

The easy way to save screenshots, GIFs, and websites. Make everyone happy by sharing smarter, faster, and with your point crystal clear.

Garry119:
It needs to look something like the figure. With minimal repainting, which depends on the mobility of the first indicator

Garry,

The first indicator is a fitting indicator. Theoretically it can recalculate/repaint "cb" (parameter called cb in the indicator parameters list) bars back

mladen:

Garry,

The first indicator is a fitting indicator. Theoretically it can recalculate/repaint "cb" (parameter called cb in the indicator parameters list) bars back

I would be very grateful if you manage to do the repainting is minimal. Then entry points which are outside the band will be determined more accurately

Garry119:
I would be very grateful if you manage to do the repainting is minimal. Then entry points which are outside the band will be determined more accurately

Garry

Repainting can not be made lesser (neither using centered TMA nor the ang's indicator). Aa it is explained, making centered TMA non repainting produces LWMA and changing ang's indicator is impossible without completely losing the essence of that indicator

mladen:

Garry

Repainting can not be made lesser (neither using centered TMA nor the ang's indicator). Aa it is explained, making centered TMA non repainting produces LWMA and changing ang's indicator is impossible without completely losing the essence of that indicator

If I understand correctly, removing the color change the first indicator to reduce the mobility of the band Bollinger. This is acceptable because the entry points are outside of the Bollinger bands and the color of the first indicator is not important ( sorry for translation from Russian into English using an online translator)

sometimes the Holy Grail is so very close

Garry119:
If I understand correctly, removing the color change the first indicator to reduce the mobility of the band Bollinger. This is acceptable because the entry points are outside of the Bollinger bands and the color of the first indicator is not important ( sorry for translation from Russian into English using an online translator)

Garry

Color change has nothing to do with the values of the indicator itself. Nothing at all. Removing the color change will leave the same thing just in one color (try setting all the colors to same color, and that is what you are going to get if the color change is removed)

Reason: