Experiments ... - page 11

Here is one more "experiment" - the stochastic that we used to experiment with but now using adxvma as price filter or smoother : stochastic + adxvma.mq4

PS: it is not an error that the source is posted. I sincerely hope that one of these day someone will surprise me and post something like the iAdxvma() function from this code (that can easily be used from any other code without a need to change anything in the mother code except a simple copy paste), What is not present is the double smoothing and adaptive mode for adxvma though (for obvious reasons - I am not hoping that much )

PPS: those sudden trend changes are rather interesting and I decided to leave them as is. They are at all the correct places - no need for a change

mladen:
Here is one more "experiment" - the stochastic that we used to experiment with but now using adxvma as price filter or smoother : stochastic + adxvma.mq4

PS: it is not an error that the source is posted. I sincerely hope that one of these day someone will surprise me and post something like the iAdxvma() function from this code (that can easily be used from any other code without a need to change anything in the mother code except a simple copy paste), What is not present is the double smoothing and adaptive mode for adxvma though (for obvious reasons - I am not hoping that much )

PPS: those sudden trend changes are rather interesting and I decided to leave them as is. They are at all the correct places - no need for a change

Nice. Thanks

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

yes,this is really looking more than fantastic,:).....it looks there is capacity for compensation different parameters....aside from this pretty tool, as you provided source code in what hope or expectation,is it a kind of invitation or test for that some one,......and as for iAdxvma() function,it looks some special case with this code regarding coding matters.....but i hope you will be explain more about for better understanding to us non coders but we like know interestingly.

regards

mntiwana

For using iAdxvma() all that is needed is to copy the code of the function and call it as any other (built in) indicator. As simple as it gets to be used in any other code

One more experiment (and please use tis one as such - an experiment) : adxvma_experiment.mq5

Decided to post it simply because some results are very interesting - worth playing with

Like this one (default settings) :

This version too (this version allows the indicator to be applied to other indicators - both on this chart are the same, only the second is applied to rsi) : adxvma_experiment_2.mq5

Inverse fisher transform of stochastic, but this time with an option to have a filter applied to it : ift_stochastic_mtf_shadow_1_4.ex4

The filter can help in filtering out some false signals

mladen:
Inverse fisher transform of stochastic, but this time with an option to have a filter applied to it : ift_stochastic_mtf_shadow_1_4.ex4

The filter can help in filtering out some false signals

Dearest MLADEN

oh,a lot of thanks man,i was afraid this pretty tool will be also for mt5.:)

one question plz,if we refer this or such kind indicators to a paid coder for to apply in EA.how he will be code iCustom parameters as these best indicators are in ex4 format.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

oh,a lot of thanks man,i was afraid this pretty tool will be also for mt5.:)

one question plz,if we refer this or such kind indicators to a paid coder for to apply in EA.how he will be code iCustom parameters as these best indicators are in ex4 format.

regards

mntiwana

For a coder it is enough to check the parameters list and the small icons at the left of the parameters in the parameters list (which are showing what is the type of the given parameter)

As we have explained a couple of times, metatrader does not pass parameters by name but by position, and as long as the parameter type (and values) are at a right places, it does not matter at all what is the name of the passed parameter (that is why, for example, we can use iCustom("EURUSD",...) the same way as iCustom(_SymbolName,...)). So, it is completely equal if there is an mq4 or ex4 - in the end ex4 file is called and there is no need to know at all what is in the mq4 file - it can be treated completely as a "black box"

Reason: