Experiments ... - page 8

mladen:

That was something I used for me internaly

Here is a version without it : stochastic_rsi_experiment_extended_averages_-_fl_1_2.ex4

Firstly, I want to apologize because i thing that a bug. If you don't mind could you explain a bit more about the numbers?how to use them?

wild think...you make my heart sink

Pan Kayun:
Firstly, I want to apologize because i thing that a bug. If you don't mind could you explain a bit more about the numbers?how to use them?

Those are used by me to check some things within the code - not trading related

In case some wondered how some fancy looking lines are made using metatrader, here is one example : tss_of_vhf_adaptive_macd_-_shadow.ex4

All it takes is a "shadow" line

mladen:
In case some wondered how some fancy looking lines are made using metatrader, here is one example : tss_of_vhf_adaptive_macd_-_shadow.ex4

Any source code example available?

apprentice coder:
Any source code example available?

apprentice coder

Here you go (it really is simple, as you shall see ) : schaff_trend_rsx_vhf_adaptive_2_4_-_shadow.mq4

mladen:

apprentice coder

Here you go (it really is simple, as you shall see ) : schaff_trend_rsx_vhf_adaptive_2_4_-_shadow.mq4

That was fast. Thanks

One more experiment - atr normalized macd : macd_-_atr_normalized.mq4

Zero crosses are going to happen at exactly the same time as with regular macd, but the slope and the values are completely different (and the signal crosses are completely different because of that)

Files:

As a logical next experiment - this is macd standard deviations normalized : macd_-_std_normalized.mq4

The ranges from this version seem to be more predictable (which is the goal for normalization, after all). Here is a comparison with the atr normalized macd

Files:

mladen:

Very good creative work. I added to my archive now!

Congratulations!

Reason: