Experiments ... - page 20

Rsi with an addition to have a possible price filter (which in effect makes it an rsioma) accumulated and with dynamic zones

mladen:

Rsi with an addition to have a possible price filter (which in effect makes it an rsioma) accumulated and with dynamic zones

Nice. Thanks :)

Dynamic zones accumulated rsioma but with all the latest averages as an option for rsi price pre smoothing for the rsioma :

c.forex-tsd.com/forum/204/Dynamic_zones_rsioma_accumulated.mq4 is imposible to open.Maybe need .dll i don't see nothing

papero22:
c.forex-tsd.com/forum/204/Dynamic_zones_rsioma_accumulated.mq4 is imposible to open.Maybe need .dll i don't see nothing

As far i know Dynamic zones indicator need the dll files.

I allways use in this ( 1st post)   

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11725-dynamic-zone-indicators 

papero22:

papero22

NKTrade is right

You need the dll from the first post of that thread (this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179876 ). Unpack it from the zip file attached at that post

wolf300:

Hey guys,

I asked for a unusual kind of osma in the wrong thread for sure, because in here we got open mind, willing to develop things and get a advanced fiew to indicators of a new generation. 

As you can read in every discussion about forex: (Einstein) like, get away from complexity to simplicity.

If everybody knows the biggest success is in trend trading, or at least trading in the direction of the market momentum,

why are so many retail traders (including me) always after divergences, chasing tops and bottoms?

Wouldn`t it be way more simple to look for convergences into market (momentum) direction ??

(not saying trend direction, because most of the time markets are not trending)

This is going along with getting in after pullbacks, the ABCD-strategy and what most traders are looking for. We all know that the waves after a pullback are the savest and strongest as smart money rides them and smart retail traders follow the smart money.

Is there an indicator which alerts everytime when there is a convergence? (after candle close to avoid many false signals)  I don`t know, do you ?

Here comes my idea into play: What if we got a osma (my "best" settings are the fib-ma`s  8/21/5)

which only alerts when we got hidden divergence (going into direction of momentum of the market)?

Convergence only, so to speak. And it does not show any other alerts, I think we got more than enough divergence indicators, don`t you think?

Maybe you know a better "convergence indicator", but I know about payed webinars spinning around osma only.

There is even a veteran pro trader who only uses MA 8 and some formations to make loads of money.

the 21 ma is well known as a respected MA (20 is the middle line of Bollinger Bands) from the pros too and MA 5 (fib-number also) is used by many pros as a razur sharp signal.

Please tell me what you think about convergence indication only and if there is a hot indicator like this.

Thank you. 

Ok, got it. Not from interest at all. I thought a relatively easy modification of a simple (but powerful) osma indicator

would be quick and easy, but above it...helping winning. So back to experiments. 

Inverse fisher transform of stochastic with additional option to chose if the filter is applied to result or source price(s)

The result is usually not to different, but it can be differ very much in some cases (depending on the price volatility)

Files:

Some more fooling around : applying Fourier extrapolation ("prediction") to the last set of averages (I was curious how would some of the averages types behave in the extrapolation - the results are not far from being logical :)).

Anyway, as usual, the warning : extrapolation is highly speculative method (regardless of the math model) and is a subject of changes all the time. Extrapolation should never be used as a signal

mladen:

Some more fooling around : applying Fourier extrapolation ("prediction") to the last set of averages (I was curious how would some of the averages types behave in the extrapolation - the results are not far from being logical :)).

Anyway, as usual, the warning : extrapolation is highly speculative method (regardless of the math model) and is a subject of changes all the time. Extrapolation should never be used as a signal

I know that it is speculative, but the picture from your example is highly interesting (taken into account what happened after that) :)
Reason: