Experiments ... - page 18

Младен :

Garry

Изменение цвета не имеет ничего общего с ценностями самого индикатора . Ничего. Удаление изменение цвета оставит то же самое, только в одном цвете (попробуйте установить все цвета для такого же цвета, и это то, что вы собираетесь получить, если изменение цвета удаляется)

Hello, Mladen. How's the work on the indicator? Excuse me, you forgot about him?)

talaate:
Yes Mladen we can download now but these versions are not !!!!
macd_-_std_normalized_1_2_histo.mq4
 macd_-_std_normalized_1_2.mq4

Try it out now :

mladen:

Try it out now :

Thanks Mladen, appreciate 

mladen:

Uploaded file (seems that now we can upload) :

Dearest MLADEN

yes,things start working at last,i want ask about some extra additions ,dashes (single/double "_,__" in between indicators name....and cci alma mtf "z and k"additions and so on ,can you plz explain,how to manage these possible issues,what of digits we leave as it is and what to remove ,as for now the names of indicators are even single digit sensitive.......any way new site is fast as you announced,thanks.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

yes,things start working at last,i want ask about some extra additions ,dashes (single/double "_,__" in between indicators name....and cci alma mtf "z and k"additions and so on ,can you plz explain,how to manage these possible issues,what of digits we leave as it is and what to remove ,as for now the names of indicators are even single digit sensitive.......any way new site is fast as you announced,thanks.

regards

Yes, that is also an issue they are trying to solve now too (the list is long, I hope it will get shorter very soon :))

mladen:

Uploaded file (seems that now we can upload) :

thank you very much^_^

Dearest Mr. Mladen,

could you experiment a bit with momentum...

I am riding in the moment EURUSD with high risk of 5 % with my account...
could make good profit until now... but i cant have big DD.

I am still searching an indicator which gives signal, when momentum is high

Would be great maybe a combination of momentum and CCI

Have a great evening

all the best and thank you!

Nicole 

Dear Mr. Mladen,

if you will have time could you make an experiment with momentum, RSI and MA....
I am scalping at M1 EURUSD with high risk... i need an alert when Momentum is getting high...

I think it can be a good idea...

Thank you very much!

Best wishes and have a great day.

Nicole

NicoleDeinhard:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

if you will have time could you make an experiment with momentum, RSI and MA....
I am scalping at M1 EURUSD with high risk... i need an alert when Momentum is getting high...

I think it can be a good idea...

Thank you very much!

Best wishes and have a great day.

Nicole
RSI is already a momentum indi and with an MA you counter attack the momentum. Why not try RSX? It is smoothed RSI with no lack and much better than RSI.

krelian99:
RSI is already a momentum indi and with an MA you counter attack the momentum. Why not try RSX? It is smoothed RSI with no lack and much better than RSI.
Ja da hast du auch wieder recht :-)...

Yes you are right Krelian99...
Thats true... i am using also the Kaufman RSX .... just was thinking it could be an idea for Mr. mladen...

Have a great weekend...

PS. Wie war der Vatertag?
Reason: