Experiments ... - page 54

Dear Mladen,

I would ask what is different between Super Smoother & Super Smoothed on this version, it is same or not ?

sorry for my bad english

BR,

Hina 

hina:

Dear Mladen,

I would ask what is different between Super Smoother & Super Smoothed on this version, it is same or not ?

sorry for my bad english

BR,

Hina 

Hina

They are completely different things ...

While super smoother is a type of average, super smoothing is a process that transforms existing averages into something else (as you have noticed there are average types that can be "super smoothed - to super smoothed "whatever"). So even super smoother can be super smoothed :) The "super smoothing" is in that sense similar to double smoothing, except that the process is completely different (I can tell you that double smoothing is a two step process while super smoothing is a three step process). Also, the results are quite different - and that is why it will probably be included in the averages indicator which will double the possible averages types (hence it will be almost 300, which will take a lifetime to explore all :))

mladen:

Hina

They are completely different things ...

While super smoother is a type of average, super smoothing is a process that transforms existing averages into something else (as you have noticed there are average types that can be "super smoothed - to super smoothed "whatever"). So even super smoother can be super smoothed :) The "super smoothing" is in that sense similar to double smoothing, except that the process is completely different (I can tell you that double smoothing is a two step process while super smoothing is a three step process). Also, the results are quite different - and that is why it will probably be included in the averages indicator which will double the possible averages types (hence it will be almost 300, which will take a lifetime to explore all :))

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for well explained.

thanks to Hina too.

if it is possible and or a good idea to turn double smoothed feature with an addition of smoothing speed feature in averages versions (for example in - Averages - mtf - alerts 8.4)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for well explained.

thanks to Hina too.

if it is possible and or a good idea to turn double smoothed feature with an addition of smoothing speed feature in averages versions (for example in - Averages - mtf - alerts 8.4)

regards

What will probably be done is adding one more option : super smoothing for averages. In that case there will be 4 main types :

and all the combinations of those 4 (8 possible combinations of those elements if I am not mistaken) - which would add 7 new types of averages to each existing average - having 36 types now, that would mean that averages would have 288 types of averages

But I would not like to rush - the same as with double smoothing (which took me some time but what I intended to do was done - smoother value without any lag whatsoever) I am testing all the options - this time, with "super smoothing", I would like to add some speed, but not at the expense of smoothness, the smoothness must remain, and that (the whole tuning process of the formula), is not straight forward and might take some time. But it will be done, if for no other reason, for the sake of the game :)

mladen:

What will probably be done is adding one more option : super smoothing for averages. In that case there will be 4 main types :

• regular
  • double smoothed
  • super smoothed
  • adaptive

and all the combinations of those 4 (10 possible combinations of those elements if I am not mistaken) - which would add 14 new types of averages to each existing average - having 36 types now, that would mean that averages would have 360 types of averages

But I would not like to rush - the same as with double smoothing (which took me some time but what I intended to do was done - smoother value without any lag whatsoever) I am testing all the options - this time, with "super smoothing", I would like to add some speed, but not at the expense of smoothness, the smoothness must remain, and that (the whole tuning process of the formula), is not straight forward and might take some time. But it will be done, if for no other reason, for the sake of the game :)

Dearest MLADEN

Bundle of thanks,i pre assume it a HOT news of today regarding Averages indicator versions.an new mile stone in Averages series :) :)

regards

Hmmm, Mladen is simply a 'super smoothed coder'.

Wulong10:
Hmmm, Mladen is simply a 'super smoothed coder'.
Not only super smoothed coder but a lot more "TOO" , he has not opened fully his magic bag of ideas,he is doing it slowly slowly and turn by turn how time and circumstances allow him so we must pray for his long lasting life along with all abilities and strengths.

One more experiment : momentum pinball experiment (a variation to this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176430/page18). To get the same values as the original set the smoothing period to 1

And the version that can have floating or fixed levels (set the floating levels period to 0 to get fixed levels) :

mladen:

And the version that can have floating or fixed levels (set the floating levels period to 0 to get fixed levels) :

Hi mladen
This is really awesome, Thanks
Reason: