Experiments ... - page 14

Alma (spanish: soul) is back I was once into this indicator (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178212/page14).

Now, with a fusion with CCI or RSX it is definitely worth to give it try it again (especially for EA purposes). NasT, interesting settings, I really appreciate your charts.

krelian99:
Alma (spanish: soul) is back I was once into this indicator (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178212/page14). Now, with a fusion with CCI or RSX it is definitely worth to give it try it again (especially for EA purposes). NasT, interesting settings, I really appreciate your charts.

thank you,all because of you.:) ...... you always help and guide me.....but now it feels me, you keeping things and knowledge for some unknown ........ did you find that.

regards

It seems so I do price action now, it is your own interpretation of the market (just look what it tells you). I just can always repeat: Don't give a tail feather what others say. "Don't trade on Monday and Friday - don't trade in choppy markets - don't use indicators - trend is your friend and never trade against the trend" - and so on. Think diffrent and comprehensive, don't be one in the cattle. As engineer I learned to see possibilities where others only see difficulties. Many self-profitable approaches fit together and can be combined and if you master it after some time, you'll aggree with people who say forex (or stocks or whatever) is totally broken - yes, but in our favour.

Hello, Mladen. You can make an indicator out of two? The image Bollinger band using Previous Data to TMA. All the extremes of the market are outside of the strip and in the area of the narrow necks. Seen very well.The difficulty is that the TMA repaints and entry points it is difficult to determine quickly. Need a indicator of the two to be able to test and preferably without repainting

The easy way to save screenshots, GIFs, and websites. Make everyone happy by sharing smarter, faster, and with your point crystal clear.

Garry119:
Hello, Mladen. You can make an indicator out of two? The image Bollinger band using Previous Data to TMA. All the extremes of the market are outside of the strip and in the area of the narrow necks. Seen very well.The difficulty is that the TMA repaints and entry points it is difficult to determine quickly. Need a indicator of the two to be able to test and preferably without repainting

Garry

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

mladen:

Garry

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Thank you. Carefully looked at the topic. Nothing similar there. You need two lights to combine in one so that you can test in the tester. The Bollinger band and the TMA.

The Bollinger band you need to attach to TMA via Previors Data to the view was as pictured in the post above

Garry119:

Thank you. Carefully looked at the topic. Nothing similar there. You need two lights to combine in one so that you can test in the tester. The Bollinger band and the TMA.

The Bollinger band you need to attach to TMA via Previors Data to the view was as pictured in the post above

Garry

That is centered TMA channel (believe me or not)

Check the red and green lines. And then the Bollinger is applied to central (centered TMA itself) value

Garry119:

This is how they did it :

triangularma_centered_bands.mq4 tma__bollinger.tpl

But since centered TMA recalculates (repaints) that whole combination does that too

mladen:

This is how they did it :

triangularma_centered_bands.mq4 tma__bollinger.tpl

But since centered TMA recalculates (repaints) that whole combination does that too

Thanks, but how to check it in the tester? Can do this in one indicator?

Garry119:
Thanks, but how to check it in the tester? Can do this in one indicator?

OK It will be made

But be aware that it will repaint

Reason: