Experiments ... - page 13

It becomes even more clear when it is compared like this (period 10 used for adxvma in both cases) :

Files:

mladen:
As a logical next experiment - this is macd standard deviations normalized : macd_-_std_normalized.mq4

The ranges from this version seem to be more predictable (which is the goal for normalization, after all). Here is a comparison with the atr normalized macd

Version of normalized macd with filter added : macd_-_std_normalized_1_1.mq4

Lower example is using filter - it seems to help in some false signals filtering out (some experimenting with parameters recommended)

CCI using alma (3 types : for price filtering, for cci smoothing or for averaging - instead of sma) : cci__alma.mq4

Files:
cci__alma.png  108 kb
cci__alma.mq4  10 kb

mladen:

PS: one more change

It came to my attention that some averages (like adxvma, for example - it's nature requires us to use periods different - usually shorter - than the rsi period for calculation) are not performing OK when the same period as rsi period is used for averaging price before using it in the calculation. For that reason, here is a version that allow different average period than the default rsi period to be used for the average (it is explained in the parameters how to do that) : rsioma_averages_1_2_mtf__alerts.ex4

Here is an example for adxvma where upper is using period 10 for adxvma and lower is using default rsi period (32 in both cases) - the difference is obvious, and with those periods, rsioma of adxvma starts to "behave" in a logical way. So, this version allows fine tuning, and corrections that were not possible in previous version(s)

Thanks Mladen for making compatible with adxvma too, looks interesting!

mladen:
CCI using alma (3 types : for price filtering, for cci smoothing or for averaging - instead of sma) : cci__alma.mq4

Dearest MLADEN

so so many thanks for cci of ALMA,and now let me experiment,i am sure will back with amazing results.:)

regards

Files:

mladen:

Just a small correction - the posted version used 2 buffers unnecessarily (where just 1 buffer is required). This version corrects it (the results are going to be the same since the previous version was calculating it correctly too, but it was a matter of luck in this case, otherwise the results would have been wrong, which, luckily, did not happen) : cci__alma_1_1.mq4

PS: I got this information from a user - thanks for the information

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for updating,cci alma produced so good results as expected,so simple,so easy and well compromising.:) . highly appreciations to your skills.

regards.

can you plz give a try " on chart cci " for adding HA prices or some possible suitable smoothed solution.

Files:
eurusdh1.png  48 kb
eurusdm1-1.png  40 kb

mladen:

Hi Mladen, thank you for CCI I'll appreciate if you can make version with dynamic zones or floating levels. Thank you in advance.

altoronto:
Hi Mladen, thank you for CCI I'll appreciate if you can make version with dynamic zones or floating levels. Thank you in advance.

altoronto

Here is a version with floating levels (and some extras added) : cci__alma_fl.mq4

Files:
cci__alma.png  121 kb

Thank you Mladen, interesting results with "Make alma smoothed CCI"

Reason: