Searching for market patterns - page 137

Profitov:

You can talk about it endlessly, but you don't want to act, so I just got rid of all indicators, and that's it.

And it didn't help again?

Profitov:

You can just talk about it endlessly, but you don't want to act, so I got rid of all indicators, just the price is all.

There it is - the bare obviousness!

;)))))

artmedia70:

Boris. It all depends on the individual. It doesn't matter what surrounds you, it's what's burning inside you that counts.

I know our priest well. He's a fine man. Very clever and not at all like you describe them here.

I don't rule out the possibility that you got lucky with "Father". Maybe his life was so lucky that he had nowhere else to go but seminary. But I am not capable of such compromises, because I prefer to be honest with myself first and foremost. I do not forgive myself, and many are satisfied with the "forgiveness" of your "Almighty" to continue their "deeds" with impunity!

Profitov:

You can just talk about it endlessly, but you don't want to act, so I got rid of all indicators, just the price is all.
So did I! They follow the price, so it's better for us to follow the price without wasting time on indicators. In the end, following the price directly, we obtain obvious and stable results. Also, about "locks". I have them, but not as an end in itself, but as an independent position from one another. The Expert Advisor guides them and brings each of them to a positive result. In the past, when I manually placed a lock, I rarely broke even, wasting more time and often losing money.

borilunad:
So do I! Indicators follow the price, so it is better for us to follow the price ourselves, without wasting time on indicators. As a result, we get a clear and stable result by following the price directly. Also, about "locks". I have them, but not as an end in itself, but as an independent position from one another. The Expert Advisor guides them and brings each of them to a positive result. And when I used to manually place a lock, I rarely broke even, wasting more time and often losing money.

I don't have any indicators on the chart, only candlesticks and that's all.

Profitov:

I don't have any indicator on the chart, just candlesticks, and I started earning much better than with indicators.
It's only temporary.)

khorosh:
It's temporary.)

Well, maybe I've been without them for four years now, do you think it's time yet?

Profitov:

I don't have any indicator on the chart, only candlesticks, and I am earning much better than I was with indicators.
What market patterns have you discovered that allow you to work successfully for 4 years?

yosuf:
What market patterns have you discovered, if not a secret, that allow you to work successfully for four years?

...- And the answer is silence: he didn't return from battle yesterday. (Vysotsky).

He has formula number 19).

Profitov:

Well, maybe it's been four years without them, do you think it's time yet?
You probably do, but only the state can prove whether there is a profit.
Reason: