'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 21

Roman.:

Ahhhh, that's it. So we change the number of orders above and below at a certain angle of the MA, right?

Exactly. If there was a false angle and we go back, we will work out the loss in the horizontal channel.

Cmu4:

What if instead of the angle you take the difference in MA value? After all, the angle values would be proportional to the MA difference values!

Let's assume this is the logic (number 20 is taken from the ceiling):

double Ma = iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,12,0,1,PRICE_CLOSE,0)-iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,12,0,1,PRICE_CLOSE,1)

if (Ma > 20)

{операции для тренда вверх}

if (Ma < -20)

{операции для тренда вниз}

if (Ma <= 20)

{if (Ma >=-20)

{операции для флета}}

that seems a little off to me.

Stells:

I think it's a little off.

Can you tell me what I'm wrong about? :)

Cmu4:

Please, where am I wrong? :)

there is no dynamic change in the angle.

Roughly speaking, the price may be going vertically upwards, but the EA still thinks that everything is within normal limits

Stells:

there is no dynamic change in the angle.

Roughly speaking, the price may be going vertically upwards, but the EA still thinks that everything is within normal limits

We can compare the value of MA on bar 0 and the previous one (we can take 0 and 2 bars, for example). And the difference in the value of MA will be increasing and this is a change in dynamics!

If you calculate the angle, it will change EXACTLY the same. You will be taking the MA values for the calculations, right?

I.e. the same eggs, but from the side.

maybe.

I'm thinking more about how to use it now

Stells:

maybe.

I'm thinking more about how to use it now

Here's an option, by the way, to use the angle of change of some resultant velocity...

I have a suggestion that we swap Facebook handles in person.

if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Stells:

I have a suggestion that we swap Facebook handles in person.

if you have any other questions or suggestions.

I don't have an ICQ...

Roman.:
Mathemat:

I did not test this Expert Advisor neither on demo nor on real account, because I do not think it is good enough to add it to my portfolio. I have not tested this strategy neither in demo nor in real time, because I don't think it is as good as other EA's, but I want people to know that this strategy can be profitable, but like most of them it is profitable on some time interval, and with manual intervention, if the trader skills are high enough, this EA may be used rather effectively on any time interval. The client has defined the range of quote changes for the used currency on a certain timeframe, for example, 1-3 years. He or she entered the range lower boundary, grid size and number of orders into an external variable so that the upper level of the grid is higher than the historical maximum for the selected time period. I selected lot and initial deposit based on the maximum drawdown that occurs when the price reaches the range boundary. I do not know niceties of manipulating the asymmetrical lot because it was done manually. But the first thing that comes to mind is 1) we should not make too much asymmetry to decrease the possible loss when the price returns to the calculated range; 2) when the opportunity appears to place the locking order to breakeven; 3) when closing it to breakeven, be ready to open it again depending on the price behavior; 4) if the breakeven of the locking order is not reached and the price returns to the range, the order must be closed with some loss.

When I mentioned "in the direction of the trend", I meant moving the price up from the upper range boundary and down from the lower range boundary.

Reason: