Ocean theory based indicators - page 21

krelian99:
Keltner channel, COG, Pivot, MurreyMath and LabTrend. Is the MA an ocean MA?

Dear Krelian,

i am trying to apply what MRTOOLS told,let us see,if not succeeded,will be ask him again.he told,regression channel with wpr,..i think blue is wpr and all two channels are regression with different values..pivot and murrey still keep away.but i am guessing,a lot of versions from wpr and regression,which one here....

and here is lab trend link "https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive-forum/elite-section/9270-labtrend" ...9270 is specific for lab trend thread.

regards

Ah ok, now that you say it, it makes sense. Merci, Mr.T

krelian99:
Ah ok, now that you say it, it makes sense. Merci, Mr.T

Actually if I remember correctly it was an on chart wpr smooth,a regression channel(nicely coded version by Mladen) with some auto fib pivots and the lab trend :o

ps) if anyone interested will post them elsewhere to not clutter up this thread

Files:

mrtools:

Actually if I remember correctly it was an on chart wpr smooth,a regression channel(nicely coded version by Mladen) with some auto fib pivots and the lab trend :o

ps) if anyone interested will post them elsewhere to not clutter up this thread

Dearest MRTOOLS,

oh thank you man,and thanks to LORD,saw you smiling after a long time,:).yes it is pretty interesting and you can post it to its concerning lab trend thread,krelian and me looking it greedily and plz with some up gradation to wpr,since a long time no updates to wpr,especially on chart ver,one request for extra arrow option with different id with true/false when a candle completed up or down of center line,thanks.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

oh thank you man,and thanks to LORD,saw you smiling after a long time,:).yes it is pretty interesting and you can post it to its concerning lab trend thread,krelian and me looking it greedily and plz with some up gradation to wpr,since a long time no updates to wpr,especially on chart ver,one request for extra arrow option with different id with true/false when a candle completed up or down of center line,thanks.

regards

Mntiwana, will add the candle cross arrows, not able to post it till this evening though the on chart wpr smoothed with slope coloring and arrows you can find in the elite section along with the regression channel.

steam1:
MrTools, I have a question, can color slope be added to ocn nxc jsmooth slope divergence 2 mtf.mq4 ,

Your thoughts

Steam1, added the slope coloring.

ocn_nxc_jsmooth_nrp_slope_divergence_2_mtf.mq4

mrtools:

Steam1, added the slope coloring.

ocn_nxc_jsmooth_nrp_slope_divergence_2_mtf.mq4

Very nice. Thanks

RIP Jim.

SLOMAN, JAMES James Michael Sloman, 71, passed away peacefully at his home in Petaluma, California on February 6th.He was a resident of Miami for twenty years and his family for fifty. He was

Fudomyo:
RIP Jim.

Thanks for that link

mladen:

steam1

That is all Ok

But when should the color change when the cross can happen only on standard deviation and zero line?

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you for asking,there are a lot of requests from all of us,valeofx,krelian and me especially,for some more work on ocean but it looks this very unique indicator is ignored completely,...so with a lot of excuses,again i request for nma of cci and stoch but you knows better if it would be nma of cci or cci of nma....same with stoch and if possible according to your saying (Been fooling with super smoother these days and then remembered this old thread

Now what one has to know about ocean series indicators is that almost every indicator in the series uses TEMA in one form or another (for smoothing or filtering data). TEMA is good for that since it has a very low lag. My question was what would happen if I replace TEMA with super smoother of the same length. And here is the first result : it is a super smoother version of NDX (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179737 ) Upper is the "regular" version lower is the super smoother version }

possibly adapt with all twice options (tema and super smoother} but as you says step by step.

regards

Reason: