Important!!!! Read now - page 9

Wulong10:
There is also an updated one in the RSI thread, Mntiwana ...

Dear wulong,

thanks for correcting me ,lol. this one is from your yesterday post.not any new......i want boss add shift option in it .....and as for my curiosity i want confirm,if any of Hull named indicators even Hull is included along with some other named indicators ...can be repainter...Hull is my favorite indi as yours...thanks

regards

As far as I know, it does not repaint.

Wulong10:
As far as I know, it does not repaint.

not only this one,i asked in general...till now i have not read any where that Hull repaints (have you any example) ,so my question was in general about all kind/style Hull indicators..thanks for your guidance.

regards

HMA = WMA(2*WMA(PRICE,n/2) – WMA(PRICE,n),SQRT(n)) with n=Period and WMA is an zero lag ma, which doesn't repaint.

krelian99:
HMA = WMA(2*WMA(PRICE,n/2) – WMA(PRICE,n),SQRT(n)) with n=Period and WMA is an zero lag ma, which doesn't repaint.

Dear krelian99,

thanks for explain mathematical programming formula that only experts programmers can understand,not the peoples like me....for us two words are enough,repaints or not,...lol.:)..but it helps coders who want learn...thanks.

regards

The point is there is nothing in the equation that can repaint. The square [] jolts a bit but no big problem

Back to the purpose of this thread :

This weekend is safe for posting, since this weekend no migration is planed. We shall continue using our newly established ways of dealing with elite sections items till further notice

krelian99:
The point is there is nothing in the equation that can repaint. The square [] jolts a bit but no big problem

Krelian

again thanks,a new upgraded ver by BOSS,just came in place,Hull parabolic 2,....i am requesting again for adding shift option in the new upgraded ver...thanks

regards

Dear Mladen,

I am not following every thread in forex-tsd so I guess I am here by accident(?). Anyway, I tried today to subscribe to the elite section and realized that the new subscriptions have stopped. Any idea when we will be in a position to access the elite section indies? I am working on an EA and seems that a couple of the elite indicators will be the "cherry on the cake" for me.

kerdoskopos2000:
Dear Mladen, I am not following every thread in forex-tsd so I guess I am here by accident(?). Anyway, I tried today to subscribe to the elite section and realized that the new subscriptions have stopped. Any idea when we will be in a position to access the elite section indies? I am working on an EA and seems that a couple of the elite indicators will be the "cherry on the cake" for me.

kerdoskopos2000

Access to those items will be freed to all as soon as developers prepare all necessary for a painless transition. At a moment they are progressing good, and it should not take too long to make that all work as it is planed

Reason: