FXSTAT or something similar?

Has anyone used wireshark or some other packet sniffer to verify whether the FXSTAT software is trusted to use?

I haven't tested it but I'm guessing they're passing the information through SSL which I believe would make it nearly impossible to figure out if they're doing something other than what is necessary.

I like FXSTAT since it shows open orders in real-time. I don't think any other service is currently doing this. If you're aware of others that show open orders in real-time, let us know.

just checking the website, seem similar with myfxbook. with almost same feature. it's my fifth years with myfxbook, and found any others trustworthy service. but seem this one worth of trying, even the have the same autotrade feature, with also almost same supported broker. i've been use myfxbook autotrade with my armada markets account for a while, so think wouldnt found any major problem when i try to use another service similar as fxstat. will give it a try, and back report and keep update about their social trading service.

jaeger:
just checking the website, seem similar with myfxbook. with almost same feature. it's my fifth years with myfxbook, and found any others trustworthy service. but seem this one worth of trying, even the have the same autotrade feature, with also almost same supported broker. i've been use myfxbook autotrade with my armada markets account for a while, so think wouldnt found any major problem when i try to use another service similar as fxstat. will give it a try, and back report and keep update about their social trading service.

I have tried myfxbook but the one feature that it lacks is being able to view the open trades in real-time (or actually, more frequently like in FXSTAT since it seems like it updates with each tick almost.).

I haven't found any other sites like FXSTAT but I'm just not sure what their software is doing since it could potentially be doing anything. This is one reason I have FXSTAT on its own quarantined MT4 until I find out, somehow.

forexyahoo:
I have tried myfxbook but the one feature that it lacks is being able to view the open trades in real-time (or actually, more frequently like in FXSTAT since it seems like it updates with each tick almost.). I haven't found any other sites like FXSTAT but I'm just not sure what their software is doing since it could potentially be doing anything. This is one reason I have FXSTAT on its own quarantined MT4 until I find out, somehow.

yeah myfxbook trading update moslty updated within minutes, just checking my email got plenty promotional offer from similar social trading service, seems next coming years would be a year for social trading arise and shine. even mql5 had their own offcial feature but not quite popular, their stat sometimes shown 'inaccurate' result, been use their service before and a lagging order often happen, this where i prefer to use more 'private' service for my armada markets social trading purpose, as you can see myfxbook and fxstat had exclusively limited for chosen brokers only. one thing take my attention onfxstat is the web trading feature, is it truly reliable ?

just plan to start my registration, and have a try during next trading day many thanks

jaeger:
yeah myfxbook trading update moslty updated within minutes, just checking my email got plenty promotional offer from similar social trading service, seems next coming years would be a year for social trading arise and shine. even mql5 had their own offcial feature but not quite popular, their stat sometimes shown 'inaccurate' result, been use their service before and a lagging order often happen, this where i prefer to use more 'private' service for my armada markets social trading purpose, as you can see myfxbook and fxstat had exclusively limited for chosen brokers only. one thing take my attention onfxstat is the web trading feature, is it truly reliable ? just plan to start my registration, and have a try during next trading day many thanks

I've had issues with FXSTAT showing the correct number of pips. For example, XAU is reported as 1000 pips when it's supposed to report it as 100 pips. So while trading XAU along with other currencies, it throws the "total pips" way off, skewing the statistics.

I've reported this issue to them several times and they typically give a thoughtless response such as "we can't find your account," among others. Their ticket support system isn't responsive but I like their clean look and feel.

Let us know if you find other flaws or something better.

FX stat not show correct drawdown, MyFXbook is better than FX Stat

correlation:
FX stat not show correct drawdown, MyFXbook is better than FX Stat

The drawdown that FXSTAT reports is the DD for that day only. You have to go to "Risk" tab to view the DD for other days. It's possible the daily DD it reports isn't correct but from what I've seen in passing, it seems about right.

Almost none of the risk reports is OK on such cases

Reason: