Free Ea Recommend For Newbie

Hi, I am seeking EA for newbie that really work.

Hope someone may recommend. Thanks

From ..O

abcabc:
Hi, I am seeking EA for newbie that really work. hi do a search for megadroid here i found version 1.3 and its a slow trader but so far its had no losses on my account the last 2 weeks. Hope someone may recommend. Thanks From ..O

Here is the thing..Since you are a newbie, that is even bigger reason to start with a manual trading so that you understand every aspect of the forex market.

I would suggest you to spend some time manual trading

Also most of the EAs outside are scams. They will just get you frustrated and you'll keep moving from one EA to another without making any pips from forex market

abcabc:
Hi, I am seeking EA for newbie that really work. Hope someone may recommend. Thanks From ..O

You can also analyze charts and try creating your own strategies, automate them and check if it's profitable. This way experience can be gained even faster, as you can check every strategy very fast and learn from your mistakes.

Try Steinitz Fractal Breakout Indicator, LMT forex formal and Profx.

abcabc:
Hi, I am seeking EA for newbie that really work. Hope someone may recommend. Thanks From ..O

Try Forex Panda EA in Eur-USD, not too many entries but good enough while market conditions keeps similar

Enjoy

AlexPichardo

Files:
ForexPanda.rar  1499 kb
Reason: