I want to get started with Forex Trading - page 5

plompex:
Babypips and Youtube got useful information for newbies. Also practice with the demo account

That's a good point you have come up with, sir. Those sites you mentioned above are some of the best way to get more info and ideas about forex. Because forex requires proper and effective learning.

if you want to start trading forex then you need to equip yourself with good trading skills and knowledge that a lot of trading. you can start with a demo account, with trading in a demo account then you can get a lot of good trading skills and knowledge of good trading. After that, you can test your trading skills in a real account with utilizing bonuses posts.

You are newbie and want to start trading then you should learn about Forex. There are lot of good boards and forums where you can visit and get lot of education related to Forex and learn about Forex and earn good money.

Lisa P:
You are newbie and want to start trading then you should learn about Forex. There are lot of good boards and forums where you can visit and get lot of education related to Forex and learn about Forex and earn good money.

of course, we shall learn about forex, without studying it we will only lose. To learn forex we are able to do so in the forex forum then we can practice on a demo account. By joining in the forex forum then we can get a lot of knowledge. So that we are able to make money in forex.

of course, we have to have the basics of good trading. For that we need a demo account to learn the basics of good trading. In studying the demo account should be done in earnest so that we can trade well.

there are lot of forums and website available online where you can just go and take part in discussions . I think babypips school is the best for you.

i see many tips for you . i hope you can success with forex

Hi Shawn Wells, I would always recommend Investopedia to those wanting to get into Forex and get to grips with it. The site has some great resources - Forex Tutorial: What is Forex Trading? | Investopedia But yes agreed with the others you will need to start searching around on Forex sites, FX Street is pretty good too.

Good luck!

uncle gober:
Forex requires hard works, huge times and more challenge like other business. It has huge risk like other. A trader must hard work to be a successful trader to get good profit. It is required to earn basic knowledge of forex for successfully trading and a trader can use demo account to learn more.

of course, the forex does require hard work because forex has a very high risk. we need to work hard to do the analysis of trading so that we will get the most profit from the forex. We have much to learn to analyze markets, currencies, etc..

you are interested with forex? If you are interested with forex then you need to have good trading skills and trading experience. With those two things then we can trade well. for it, before we start the trading real account must use a demo account. after enough then we can learn in a real account. as a first step we can start trading by using bonuses posts instaforex

Reason: