Is forex easy way to earn? - page 7

Can anyone write here easy way to earn money from something that you are doing? Maybe if you have crystal ball as way to predict the prices in forex . At first it looks that is hard even to learn, but when you pass a lot of lessons and lose a lot of money (hope on demo) it becomes easier.

Lady fx:
Can anyone write here easy way to earn money from something that you are doing? Maybe if you have crystal ball as way to predict the prices in forex . At first it looks that is hard even to learn, but when you pass a lot of lessons and lose a lot of money (hope on demo) it becomes easier.

Learn is the first thing which we should do before we trade in forex using real account. It's not easy but if we want to try we will get maximal result in forex trading. If we want to keep learning, i'm sure we will feel easier to get profit in forex.

We should look for a steady income not for a maximal result. Maximal result is always a result of luck (and being lucky in trading = gambling)

Forex isn't easy to learn. It take years to master it.

But the reasons aren't always obvious. There is an overwhelming amount of information out there. So you can easily spend years in searching the "holy grail" which doesn't exist. But during the years of searching you absorb a lot of information and hopefully gather some trading experience. At some point you will recognize that you have gathered enough technical knowledge. Discussions of trading systems start boring you. Then you have developed your own view on the market. Now you are able to scratch everything from your brain that isn't in synch with your view on the market. The result can be a simple and robust trading method that works.

Mike

Easy way to earn at the same time easy to lose and fail.

Yes Forex is easy way to earn money without risk. For that you need increase your trading skill, strategy and trading plan and finally continue follow money management then you see your profit comes continually.

Forex can be an easy way to earn money, but since forex has a very high risk, then we should be able to have the skills and good trading psychology to make money in forex. we have much to learn and practice trading with both

Ultra Forex:
It is easy to learn the forex. You just need to spend 10 years and $10,000 to learn it.

Are you out of your mid bro years and $10k

Faizan Khan:
Are you out of your mid bro years and $10k

He is at least honest

I hear stories of trading 500 lots in a single position from guys not knowing what leverage can be traded with 500 lots per order. At least Ultra Forex is not telling stories

its true, trading is easy, but earning and learning the market is crazy, i have been trading 3 years now, started really small with hotforex about 200 bucks, now im about 2 grand and still feel i have a lot to learn.

Reason: