How to become rich in FOREX trading? Instead of getting by? - page 11

They always say that slow and steady profit will beat everything else. For me, this is not a sprint but rather a marathon.

Depends on your age

rourkem:
They always say that slow and steady profit will beat everything else. For me, this is not a sprint but rather a marathon.

And thats what it actually is, a marathon.

Good trading all.

you can trade at any time, from anywhere, with a Internet connection, you will not have an order pending because of lack of liquidity, you will not have to work all during the day. just keep learning and you become rich by trading Forex

Forex No Deposit Bonus

I prefer slow and steady. If I make $2000 a month doing it, and deposit the money in a high interest account, after 20 years I would be sitting on a pretty penny.

morro:
99.99% would not be satisfied with 9% a year

this i what i came to my mind, 2/10 Would Not Bang | Know Your Meme

we need some forex relatet memes too.

trade-or-die:
this i what i came to my mind, 2/10 Would Not Bang | Know Your Meme we need some forex relatet memes too.

I must say the spamming becomes more and more inventive every day

morro:
I must say the spamming becomes more and more inventive every day

Yellow pages

We can get profit in forex but it can not be got in quick time. There is process which we should pass and there will be more knowledge that we will get in forex.That's why as long as we trade in forex, we must keep learning here. I also try to do it, because i also want to traders who get profit consistently in forex.

Hide taxes

Reason: