A newbie in forex

I just started trading forex and I really need to earn something...anything.

anitacrawfrd38: I just started trading forex and I really need to earn something...anything.
  1. This site is mostly about coding algorithms for trading.
  2. Start with http://babypips.com/ to "learn something"
  3. Until you can double your demo account, don't even think about earning.

If you are a newbie in Forex and really want to earn money, I suggest you to learn trading address your weaknesses and practice your learning on the demo account . When you have fully tested your skills, and able to make profit then invest your real money in the market. 

babypips is a good website to learn , however the trading method which you will trade and will generate awesome profits needs to be made or discovered only by you.

Farrukh Aleem:
babypips is a good website to learn , however the trading method which you will trade and will generate awesome profits needs to be made or discovered only by you.

Being in a hurry to make money is a sure way to lose your money.  Use a demo or small amounts and enjoy the learning process without worrying about winning or losing too much.  Give yourself a least a year to learn like this.

anitacrawfrd38:
I just started trading forex and I really need to earn something...anything.

Being in a hurry to make money is a sure way to lose your money.  Use a demo or small amounts and enjoy the learning process without worrying about winning or losing too much.  Give yourself a least a year to learn like this.

Reason: