Is it possible to run 2 indicators in one program?? For example 1 for Main Chart and other one for Subwindow

Is it possible to run 2 indicators in one program?? For example 1 for Main Chart and other one for Subwindow.

I want this 2 indicator to share data at the same time. I don't have an idea to do this because of #property indicator_chart_window

Can you please give me sample code. 

If you want to draw buffer values on both windows, it is not possible.

You can use buffers in the sub-window and objects in the main-window.

eddie:

If you want to draw buffer values on both windows, it is not possible.

You can use buffers in the sub-window and objects in the main-window.

I planning to use buffers in sub-window and ObjectCreate in main chart but how?

How?

How to use buffers, how to use object functions, how to code an indicator, ...

eddie:

How?

How to use buffers, how to use object functions, how to code an indicator, ...

How can I merge that in one program, like I said before I used  #property indicator_chart_window this means that all indicator will put in main chart or sub-window if you use #property indicator_seperate_window

I want 1 indicator to display in main chart and 1 indicator for sub-window in one mql4 program. 

There is no merge. You code for the sub-window and use objects for the main-window.

eddie:

There is no merge. You code for the sub-window and use objects for the main-window.

I don't understand. Give me sample code. 

Musngi: I don't understand. Give me sample code. 
Perhaps you should read the manual. ObjectCreate - Object Functions - MQL4 Reference What do you think the sub_window parameter is for?

WHRoeder:
Musngi: I don't understand. Give me sample code. 
Perhaps you should read the manual. ObjectCreate - Object Functions - MQL4 Reference What do you think the sub_window parameter is for?

I already used that in my first indicator in main chart after I changed to #property indicator_separate_window it works but how can I put my second indicator in sub-window using buffers? Its still confusing when MQL4 is not supported well this type of combination with multi time-frame and multi-symbols. I hope the MQL4 developer create a decent User Interface for indicator.

I have an idea. How about using DLL to create User Interface for indicator? I mean using MS Windows GUI. Is that possible? 

I have got lost ...

eddie:

I have got lost ...

OP is a Troll
Reason: