USDCAD signal - page 6

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

quite possible, if the news on oil goes there we will have to work on plan B, for now I stick to plan A, on which I sit in sales and wait...

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Let's fly up ))))

More like crawling. Now it may roll back again...

Files:

On H4, first signal to Sell, since the price reversal.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

More like crawling. Now it might roll back again...

How toinsert pictures.

I'm not going down, and I was happy to add it, first wish on the take, then according to the situation.

Not a guide for action by any means...

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

I'm not going down, and I was happy to add it, first wish on the take, then according to the situation.

not a guide to action in any way...

close the sell trades at 1.2700

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

close the sales trades at 1.2700

Thanks for the advice, but in order to close you need a reason, which at the moment is not my understanding.

So far everything is going according to plan. As soon as I have a reason, I will close it and it does not matter if I'm winning or losing.

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

Thanks for the advice, but in order to close you need a reason, which at the moment is not in my mind.

So far, everything is going according to plan. As soon as I have a reason, I will close it and it does not matter if I am on the plus or minus side.

As they say, master is the boss)))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

A classic reversal point. Double tap at 1.2412 under numbers 1 and 2, under number 3 - it was not profitable for the big player to break the rising figure. The nearest target is 1.3160

will go down)))

Sergey Gamayurov:

will go down)))

If it goes down, it will go to 1.2600. That will be the retest of the level, from which it will go up quickly.

Reason: