ZigZags Shepherds - page 3

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'll let you in on a secret. My scalper doesn't draw anything at all. Because the scalper doesn't care what icons are on the screen, arrows, crosses... Everything is calculated internally and decisions are made based on calculations.

And if I want to see what is going on in scalper's guts, I enable special logging mode and data stream is sent to a file in BIN mode. Naturally, I also do not parse it by hand, for which I have a Matlab program, which displays all the data in human-unit form. And the arrows on the screen are for suckers.

Sorry, I have a 3rd department.

Alexei Tarabanov:

I'm sorry, I'm in the 3rd department.

What is it?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What is it?

Everything except the EEO and armaments.

I will try to put forward the following idea, the volatility (dispersion) in the case of Kagi zigzag is less than in the case of Renko zigzag. Pastukhov states this, hence, for trendy currencies (as in the article from Argolab) it is better to use Renko, and for the flat ones - Kagi. Who seriously deals with zigzags in this vein, please feedback, the thesis is really difficult, I would like to understand some of the points, so to speak, to "feel the strong shoulder".

Novaja:
I will try to put forward the following idea: the volatility index (dispersion) in the case of Kagi zigzag is lower than in the case of Renko zigzag. Pastukhov states this, hence, for trend currencies (as in the Argolab article) it is better to use Renko, and for the flat ones - Kagi. Who seriously deals with zigzags in this vein, please feedback, the thesis is really difficult, I would like to understand some of the points, so to speak, to "feel the strong shoulder".

DearNovaja! Spit it out. Pastukhov's junk is not even worth the paper it's written on. Do not waste your time.

So, Alexander, did you watch this in relation to Pastukhov? Why did it catch my attention, it's very simple and clear. I think some principles, not directly but indirectly, were adopted by Tim Fass when he appeared at the Championship 2011, I think his Expert Advisor with smooth equity was very interesting. By the way, I read your branch From Theory to Practice with great interest.

Alexander_K2:

DearNovaja! Spit it out. Pastukhov's junk is not even worth the paper it's written on. Don't waste your time.

Yes, everyone urgently to the branchFrom theory to practice, they hand out free grails).

Novaja:
So, Alexander, did you watch this regarding Pastukhov?

I read for a while and immediately gave up in horror. It's pseudo-physicists like this that make people poor. And to such I am ready to point out their worthlessness. Pastukhov in the studio! Let him personally report here.

khorosh:

Yeah, everyone go to thetheory-to-practice thread, they're giving away free grails.)

What's the point?

The man here is trying to tell you something, I would love to read how it works in real time.

Novaja:
for trendy currencies (as in the Argolab article) it is better to use Renko, and for flattened ones Kagi.
I've written this before, but you won't find anything that way. "Trending" currencies are the hospital average. The difference from "non-trend" currencies is too small and the result won't even cover the cost. You have to look for patterns within the series, not try to trade it all the time.
Reason: