Coding help - page 580

t2g:
I would like to make an indicator like this.

If price is above LWMA(400) && RSI(7)bar1 20 BUY_SIGNAL

if price is below LWMA(400) && RSI(7)bar1 > 80 && RSI(7)bar0 < 80 SELL_SIGNAL

I tried to make it but it doesn't work properly.

please take a look inside the code.

Or if there is such an indicator already, please teach me.

Thanks

t2g

As far as your conditions are concerned, it is OK

What does not work OK?

Dearest MLADEN,

here are some code errors,those are described with old mt4,my question is,if there is some changes/replacements or they are still same in new mt4.

regards

mt4__error_codes.txt

Files:

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

here are some code errors,those are described with old mt4,my question is,if there is some changes/replacements or they are still same in new mt4.

regards

mt4__error_codes.txt

mntiwana

The old ones are the same. What has been done are some new error codes, but the old ones do not need any change or replacement

mladen:

t2g

As far as your conditions are concerned, it is OK

What does not work OK?

Hello mladen.

Thanks for your kindness.

You are my SANTA !!

The indicator is not working as I want.

Giving signals completely different.

Maybe it can't call M1 LWMA properly on Renko chart ?

I attached Renko maker which I'm using actually.

It is indicator and works very light and smoothly.

Put it on M1 chart and setting and how to open Renko chart are in the screen shot I attached.

I'm sorry for taking your time but please help me.

Files:

t2g:

Hello mladen.

Thanks for your kindness.

You are my SANTA !!

The indicator is not working as I want.

Giving signals completely different.

Maybe it can't call M1 LWMA properly on Renko chart ?

I attached Renko maker which I'm using actually.

It is indicator and works very light and smoothly.

Put it on M1 chart and setting and how to open Renko chart are in the screen shot I attached.

I'm sorry for taking your time but please help me.

t2g

Renko is not time bound. Try without the 1M LWMA

mladen:

t2g

Renko is not time bound. Try without the 1M LWMA

Hi mladen. Thanks a lot.

Oh............ I see.....I give up to use it on Renko chart.

But my indicator doesn't work properly even on normal M1 chart.....

Could you check it please ?

I'm sorry again.....

I would once again ask Mr. Mladen if you have time to help me to try to make the system for 5 dig.Thenks

Files:
bs648435b_g.mq4  20 kb

murcu1:
I would once again ask Mr. Mladen if you have time to help me to try to make the system for 5 dig.Thenks

murcu1,

i dont think this ea can help you ,the indicator,strategy or EA you do not know and can not understand ,how it works and where and what it using.that never help you make money ,you can lost only......any way it is working with me,you can see my broker is 5 digit,i have changed nothing,just GV buy time and GV sell time changed to zero in property window,picture attached...never go live with it.

regards

Files:
ea.png  174 kb

Hello Forex TSD members!

This is my first post and I want to thank all for great contribution to this forum.

I recently came across the Jake Bernstein trading strategy, which I find very interisting.

He is using Williams Acumullation Distribution indicator combined with Simple moving average (period 57). I would like to use that indicator as well. However when i put built in AD indicator on my metatrader chart it works fine, but when i put an overlay of Simple moving average, I don't get quite the same results like Jake Bernstein when comparing with his charts.

My guess is that because I would need a SMA of Acumullation Distribution and not just normal SMA over the indicator, So my request would be, if someone could modify the indicator of Acumullation DIstribution so it can show moving average of Acumullation Distribution and if it can be adjustable regarding the periods even better.

Here is the link that is explaining his strategy: http://2chimps.com/2012/6TIMINGTRIGGERS.mp4/index.html

If anyone could help me here on this topic I would be realy thankful.

kindly!

Williams A/D isn`t in vanilla MT4. Take this link here: http://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debat...466#post422466apply your 57SMA to it and, I have to confess, the result looks quiet nice. Or you go directly to the download site: www.mql5.com/en/code/7800

/
Accumulation/Distribution Indicator is determined by the changes in price and volume. - Free download of the 'Accumulation Distribution' indicator by 'MetaQuotes' for MetaTrader 4 in the MQL5 Code Base
Reason: