New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 65

hi maladen,

could you check this macd indictator . it is from forextsd forum also. it does not show anything on new mt4 platform.

macd-allalertsarrows.mq4

Files:

mladen:
marley60 Can you show some examples what exactly is happening?

I´ll attach 2 examples from this week: one shows a wrong high 1,5 or 2 points, the other one a wrong low with 20 points difference. both from live-charts. if I close mt4 and reopen the values are correct, but you know the offline-charts look diffrent then because they are recalculated from 1-min bars.

p.s. I´m only running one rangebar and one renkobar-chart on this mt4. the rangebars always have the correct highs/lows (same as 1-min bars) and the problem with the renko occurs only around news. I had the same problem with other types of renkobars (thats why I always have a rangebar and a 1-min barchart opened). both are offline-charts, but the problem is only with the renkos. and before you ask: I have the wicks turned on in renko, that can´t be the problem...

Files:

marley60:
I´ll attach 2 examples from this week: one shows a wrong high 1,5 or 2 points, the other one a wrong low with 20 points difference. both from live-charts. if I close mt4 and reopen the values are correct, but you know the offline-charts look diffrent then because they are recalculated from 1-min bars. p.s. I´m only running one rangebar and one renkobar-chart on this mt4. the rangebars always have the correct highs/lows (same as 1-min bars) and the problem with the renko occurs only around news. I had the same problem with other types of renkobars (thats why I always have a rangebar and a 1-min barchart opened). both are offline-charts, but the problem is only with the renkos. and before you ask: I have the wicks turned on in renko, that can´t be the problem...

Without intention to cause any fuzz regarding renko chart : in my opinion all the renko indicators or eas I have seen for metatrader 4 (and some other trading platform) suffer from same basic problems (one being the different chart representing when the chart is reloaded - in short - repainting)

That is probably the result of all the renko charts for metatrader originating from same original source - just some features patched here and there. All the versions I have seen are 90% the same as the first version someone wrote. The whole thing need a completely new approach and a completely new way to do the coding job (at least that is my opinion)

leowang:
hi maladen,

could you check this macd indictator . it is from forextsd forum also. it does not show anything on new mt4 platform.

macd-allalertsarrows.mq4

The fixed version is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page61, its the same as the one you posted, just already been renamed.

thanks mrtools, it is working now.

Dear mladen,

I like this one b'cause got BoxedWick function than previous Version

Convert to MT4 Build 628,please...

Tsar:
Dear mladen,

I like this one b'cause got BoxedWick function than previous Version

Convert to MT4 Build 628,please...

Tsar, version you posted working for me on build 625, far as I know should be working on build 628 as well.

Files:
build_625.png  72 kb

mrtools:
Tsar, version you posted working for me on build 625, far as I know should be working on build 628 as well.

Hi mrtools,

Thank's for your Information.

Tried use MT4 Build 628 ;

There is a little bizarre, sometimes this indicator disappears on its own even already inserted into the Chart. Must be entered again and this occurs when Connection is Slowly.

marley60:
I´ll attach 2 examples from this week: one shows a wrong high 1,5 or 2 points, the other one a wrong low with 20 points difference. both from live-charts. if I close mt4 and reopen the values are correct, but you know the offline-charts look diffrent then because they are recalculated from 1-min bars. p.s. I´m only running one rangebar and one renkobar-chart on this mt4. the rangebars always have the correct highs/lows (same as 1-min bars) and the problem with the renko occurs only around news. I had the same problem with other types of renkobars (thats why I always have a rangebar and a 1-min barchart opened). both are offline-charts, but the problem is only with the renkos. and before you ask: I have the wicks turned on in renko, that can´t be the problem...

Hello Marley,

Me too i work with renko shifted, and that's true we must avoid too volatile times. I am largely profitable with renkos, so if you make the same, don't change

Trading on NFP is like gambling, and those who claims they trade it, have inferiority problems, because they want show you they have a bigger than you .....

Rsi of adaptive smoother posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page49

It is built with build 628. It will not work with old builds of metatrader (like builds 509). lso, sibce smoother is adaptive, it makes rsi implicitly adaptive (rsi is hard to make adaptive due to its integer period nature) and to keep it smooth. This one seems to be doing it OK

Reason: