New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 12

Mladen how do I update to the mt4 600 Build.

FxTrendsTrader:
Mladen how do I update to the mt4 600 Build.

Either your broker will update you. or connect to metaquotes demo server (using the attached srv file create a demo account at demo server and you will be updated to build 600)

Do I have to drag and drop this file some place?

FxTrendsTrader:
Do I have to drag and drop this file some place?

Unpack it (the srv file from the zip file) to your metatrader\config folder (do not use it on a metatrader instance that you use for live trading since it will update metatrader and you might have problems with your broker) restart metatrader and then open a new account using "MetaQuotes-New MT4 Test" as server

Angle of T3 made for new metatrader 4 posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page478

Files:
angle_of_t3.gif  35 kb

mladen:
Angle of T3 made for new metatrader 4 posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page478

Dear Mladen.I understand nothing.Excuse for my nonsense, but any indicator doesn't work now in new mt.

Now I downloaded this Angle of T3 2 & alerts.mq4 where you told that it for new mt. But it too doesn't work.

Air92:
Dear Mladen.I understand nothing.Excuse for my nonsense, but any indicator doesn't work now in new mt. Now I downloaded this Angle of T3 2 & alerts.mq4 where you told that it for new mt. But it too doesn't work.

What does a "does not work" mean exactly? Can you compile it? Previous case you showed is a case where you tried to use the indicator that is not compatible with the new metatrader 4

mladen:
What does a "does not work" mean exactly? Can you compile it? Previous case you showed is a case where you tried to use the indicator that is not compatible with the new metatrader 4

Everything works. Excuse me. I reinstalled the terminal. I hate this new mt4. It is possible to go crazy

Air92:
Everything works. Excuse me. I reinstalled the terminal. I hate this new mt4. It is possible to go crazy

Glad that you solved it

Happy trading

Thank You for all your assistance in this debacled mt4 platform updating. Everything is running great on this 600 build. And I fill safe again with my trading. Only trouble I am having is email notifications but that must be on the mt4 side my push notifications are working so Thas a good back up for now. In receiving alerts to my phone.

Reason: