I want to get Trade notifications on my phone aka Stop Loss, Take Profit and Trade Execution.
However, do i need to have my MT4 platform program on 24/7?
If so, what if i selected Email Notifications instead? Will i need to have my MT4 platform program on 24/7 too?
Thank you so much in advance for your assistance!
I found one thread and one good post about it (hope it will help):
Example (but you can read those two threads by yourself to get the reply and correct setup):
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
Experts: Mail All Order Status Periodically
Alain Verleyen, 2016.11.18 09:27
Of course you are wrong. That's funny to see how people are saying me I am dreaming or I don't know what I am talking about when they are wrong
1° You have to configure gmail/gmx to allow external application.
2° Configure your MT4
And by the way it was ALWAYS working (except maybe on some build for a short time).
Top of every page is the link VPS
There is small thread with the explanation about HowTo -
emails when my account takes a trade -
emails when my account takes a trade
Fernando Carreiro, 2017.03.01 19:50
Experts: Mail All Order Status Periodicallyhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/34775#comment_3849164
Will i need to have my MT4 platform program on 24/7 too?
Yes, your Metatrader shoiuld be always ON, or you should use VPS.
There is some short instruction below about how to subscribe to VPS:
missing signal trades
Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 09:50
Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:
1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.