Renko Power System - Very Profitable - page 13

Thank you mate..Actually that picture is not from my pc it is from internet...As i said before i never use renko but i do use metatrader 4..Hopefully renko give me some edge...By the way i saw ur 4 million $ goal i hope you can do it also i recommend you to check rags to riches thread on some other forex forum..You may like it..Guirella style money management i like the idea....Thnx for the answers mate and take care...Have plenty of pips..

qualm01:
Thank you mate..Actually that picture is not from my pc it is from internet...As i said before i never use renko but i do use metatrader 4..Hopefully renko give me some edge...By the way i saw ur 4 million $ goal i hope you can do it also i recommend you to check rags to riches thread on some other forex forum..You may like it..Guirella style money management i like the idea....Thnx for the answers mate and take care...Have plenty of pips..

Hello qualm01,

You are welcome and Thank you for the suggestion, I am on the way for Millionaire Project, will jump in it once i see that i can manage my trades because for now, this is the month of Ramadan, i hardly find time on london session's or frankfurt's opening which are the main sessions.

If you have any questions, any custom systems, any suggestions or feedback, please post here and i'll be glad to assist you more.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Thank you mate..I have a plan to use renko in conjuction with divergence trading if it is oke for you i ll share my experiences under this thread..Although i am new to the renko charting,i ll have questions about it..Hopefully we ll have some progress..May Allah be with you mate...Take care and have plenty of pips.

Also can you provide me renko charting website for intraday trading?I got bored today and i want to check my ideas..A website that have 5 ticks renko bricks for intraday..I search i don t see free website,only stockcharting but they don t have intraday chart they have only daily and weekly period charts with gold...

I really enjoy this outline...! I only aim to 25% as successful...LOL

I really enjoy this outline...and only aim to be 25% as profitable...LOL! Sorry for the last post I have been inactive for quite some time. I am new to the thread and thank you very much for your share! May you have a peaceful Ramadan, may Allah bless you for your efforts to help others, and Praise be to the Almighty!!!

princewahaj:
Hello Traders,

As we know that, we all dream the one thing in different styles that we will become millionaire soon by Forex Trading, but very few traders are successful in achieving this goal.

You know, Why? Why Only Few???

Because, they have patience, discipline, mm plan and of-course trust on their systems.

The famous line, from which, we all should learn that, "You must trust your system if you want to become successful".

Now, Ask yourself! Do you want to become millionaire?

Now, Just figure out, which qualities you must have?

Now, Ask yourself! Do you trust your system?

If yes, then prepare a MM plan. You should not care if it will take 5-6 years to reach, because after all years, you wouldn't need to do anything rather than just enjoying your money.

So......I am presenting a MM plan to all which makes possible for all of us to make $4,096,000.

THE MILLIONAIRE PLAN

Initial Deposit: $250

Target per month: 30%

Withdrawal Every Month for Personal Use: 5% (Optional)

Compounding Cycle: Increase the lot size by 10% after every 10% gain.

Return per 3 Months: upto 100% BY COMPOUNDING.

Plan Duration: 3.5 years

Per Stage: 3 Months

Number of Stages: 14

On every stage, you must complete 100%

EQUITIES IN SEQUENCE OF STAGES

Stage 1: $500

Stage 2: $1,000

Stage 3: $2,000

Stage 4: $4,000

Stage 5: $8,000

Stage 6: $16,000

Stage 7: $32,000

Stage 8: $64,000

Stage 9: $128,000

Stage 10: $256,000

Stage 11: $512,000

Stage 12: $1,024,000

Stage 13: $2,048,000

Stage 14: $4,096,000

ENJOY

Best Regards and Wishing all of you the best,

PrinceWahaj

ambivijay12345:
hi to every one. herewith i attached renko system with some rules. i do not take anyother indicator. i just modified the psar indicator with value 0.04-0.4. thats it. charts explain everything.

condition :

1) atleast 3 indicators coinside( with the contition no 3)

2) if 2 indi failure DO NOT TRADE

3) THERE IS NO CONDITION level stop, psar, osma ( not renko AM) are in the same candle. mean the same time no more than ONE candle.

TIPS :

1) take two position( mm is important) - exit one with 150 pips another one with 300 pips.( including spread - so dont need calculating spread)

2) if one is booked modified SL to BE

note : watch atleast one weak with renko chart.

once again i say thank you to prince, mr_nims, hermes and angela

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION...

Do you mean 15 / 30 pip...150 pips and 300 is a very big trade! If you do mean 150 / 300 pip what renko size are you using? Watch at least 1 week, I dont understand what you mean?

Thanks

I have been involved with FX for a little over 3yrs now. I gave up TF based charts over a year ago and only then have I become somewhat successful. I have been a renko fan since and have come up with my own system...tid bits from here and there. I been around the forums but never quite active as I was a newbie and spent so much time reading. Once I realized the benefits of renko and started to put in action I saw the potential for the long term switch. This is a project that I would like to be a part of and would take interest in furthering the system through helping out in anyway I can.

Thank you Prince,

AssalamWalaikumWarah Matullah-e-Wabarakatuhu

qualm01:
Thank you mate..I have a plan to use renko in conjuction with divergence trading if it is oke for you i ll share my experiences under this thread..Although i am new to the renko charting,i ll have questions about it..Hopefully we ll have some progress..May Allah be with you mate...Take care and have plenty of pips. Also can you provide me renko charting website for intraday trading?I got bored today and i want to check my ideas..A website that have 5 ticks renko bricks for intraday..I search i don t see free website,only stockcharting but they don t have intraday chart they have only daily and weekly period charts with gold...

Hello qualm01,

Sorry to say that i do not understand your question.

But what i guessed is that, you are new to renko. Renko charting is not a time-based charting, if you want to have 5 pips box on for example EURUSD, then you need to attach the RenkoLiveChart EA to 1m. You don't need any website for that, just your charts on screen and some indicators which you like or the fixed rules of RPS.

For the detailed instructions how to setup renko charts on your screen:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183717/page2

If it is not the answer of your question, please make your question more clear so that i could easily answer it.

and ofcourse, you are welcome to post your custom system or ideas in this thread, i always highly welcome the contributors and finally i hope that we could learn more from each other.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

RaVonX:
I have been involved with FX for a little over 3yrs now. I gave up TF based charts over a year ago and only then have I become somewhat successful. I have been a renko fan since and have come up with my own system...tid bits from here and there. I been around the forums but never quite active as I was a newbie and spent so much time reading. Once I realized the benefits of renko and started to put in action I saw the potential for the long term switch. This is a project that I would like to be a part of and would take interest in furthering the system through helping out in anyway I can.

Thank you Prince,

AssalamWalaikumWarah Matullah-e-Wabarakatuhu

Hello RaVonX,

Walaikum Assalam Warah Matullah-e-Wabarakatuhu,

Welcome to the thread bro.

I guess you are a Muslim so that means, we are close brothers, Happy Ramadan to you and don't forget me in your prayers, especially in Layla-tul-Qadar, Me too InshaALLAH.

Back to the topic now, this is the basic version of RPS, easy to follow but its not necessary to stick tight to the rules when the trade has high potentials. You are welcome to post your ideas and trade results. I will try to keep you guys updated with more trade examples. I am glad to know that you are experienced already with renko because that means, you will not face too much troubles with RPS. Straight to the path of success.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hello RPS Followers,

Just to give you the update for the upcoming potential trades. Keep your eye balls for GJ and GU short but, do it at the right time. Its not the right time to short these pairs because GU seems to break the level of 1.7250, some consolidations there were on Friday. I am waiting for the right time, maybe it can hit stoploss for the first time but after all, large potentials on both trades which can bring pips in 3 digits. Check for the news too.

Don't be too rigid for entry rules, you can break the rules when you see a big opportunity confirming with your discretion.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Reason: