Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 214

problem was solved.

problem was solved.

Renko is really good

Hello fellows, just discovered Renko system last week and I must say the system is "off the hook" For today I'm already up 35 pips on USDCAD long and 15pips up on audusd short. Bigg UPP to Mr Nims and the crew!

Renko System

Hi Mr.Nims, I have found your information absorbing after floundering around the multitude of indicators available. The Renko approach is a real insight. I am looking into the area of when to open orders but waiting for a possible exit is putting pressure on my elderly brain. Is it possible for an EA to be developed that will close an open buy order after the first appearance of a red IINWMARROW following the open order, and conversley close an open sell order after the first appearance of an aqua IINWMARROW following the open order. If any one can help it will br very much appreciated. Many thanks, Houndog

Mr Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System

Hello fellow traders. Big Ups!! to Mr Nims, lordfxt and the rest of the crew. This system has brought new hope to my trading. Just few questions, as I'm still gooing through the whole post.

1. lordfxt's adjusted Renko system works like a charm, but my problem is that it freezes my Meta Trader,is there a way I can deal with this problem?

2. Could Mr Nims or anyone who has the script for "Simulation testing" please email it to me at abie.mokobane@gmail.com. I would like to Renko system when the market is not live e.g. on weekends.

Thanks once more for those who put their hard work to make this system wrk

Perky:
looky good its just the waiting and waiting :-)

Meter can throw off with this picture

Abzozo1:
Hello fellow traders. Big Ups!! to Mr Nims, lordfxt and the rest of the crew. This system has brought new hope to my trading. Just few questions, as I'm still gooing through the whole post.

1. lordfxt's adjusted Renko system works like a charm, but my problem is that it freezes my Meta Trader,is there a way I can deal with this problem?

2. Could Mr Nims or anyone who has the script for "Simulation testing" please email it to me at abie.mokobane@gmail.com. I would like to Renko system when the market is not live e.g. on weekends.

Thanks once more for those who put their hard work to make this system wrk

Try to use fewer bars in your chart so there are not as many calculations

Help Mr Nims

mr_nims:
The amount of renko bars you may plot on your chart depends on the amount of history you can aquire on the m1 chart, Thats the limitations with renko chart.

It depends from broker to broker how much m1 history their server provides, Some may provide a few months, some may provide a few weeks and some provide only a few days.

I think brokers limit m1 history to speed up their server load by reducing that data.

Regards,

Nims

Hi,

I have been looking through forums and i understand you may have developed the renko indicator.

I have another indicator that i put on your renko system which shows very good results.

My situation is difficult and i need this quite quickly, i have to move to Thailand

Would you be interested in adding this indicator to your renko system and developing an EA out of it ?

I can build a house but make an EA is too difficult for me and i urgently need some help, well, a lot of help....

Please let me know and i send you all the details i have.

Paul

128break:
Hi,

I have been looking through forums and i understand you may have developed the renko indicator.

I have another indicator that i put on your renko system which shows very good results.

My situation is difficult and i need this quite quickly, i have to move to Thailand

Would you be interested in adding this indicator to your renko system and developing an EA out of it ?

I can build a house but make an EA is too difficult for me and i urgently need some help, well, a lot of help....

Please let me know and i send you all the details i have.

Paul

mr. nims opened this forumthread to exchange ideas. if you don´t want to share, you are damn wrong here.

send private messages, or, if you are sure your indi works and you want to keep it a secret, pay someone to program it.

Exit strategy

So I have been using this system for a few weeks and it works great. Adding lords LSMA really works great as a combo. I also use a stoch (5,3,3) solely for scalping purposes and I'm able to grab a few pips here and there when the market is ranging. Fantastic results when you combine all three. Where my question comes in is an exit strategy to maximize profits. I use a 5t/s and candle reversal s/l.

Reason: