Renko Power System - Very Profitable - page 7

RPS - Very profitable ? Yes....

EU this morning OP SELL, based on some confirmations....Is my decision correct ? (at the time i entered my office during Asia session and i saw a possibility....)

GM

Files:

Do you inform you about your renko sysem source?

Gemini Man:
EU this morning OP SELL, based on some confirmations....Is my decision correct ? (at the time i entered my office during Asia session and i saw a possibility....) GM

And...below is the resut during Europe beginning session...+19 pips.

My problem is, i close the trade too early while it is still down....

Why ? i don't know....

the only proof is, that this RPS system is Profitable...that's all.

Note :

Still learning much with Wahaj system, combined with other under tested indicator.

Anyway, thanks to Wahaj and Mr. Nimms who shares the Renko system in other thread. I like it very much...

GM

Files:

Hello GM,

Your decision was correct and +19 pips is the evidence of your right decision as well.

Yes, we all have this kind of problem, which is fear, you closed your trade because of fear of losing the pips which were on the table already. In my opinion, we should all learn something from this line "We must trust our system if we want to become successful".

Wishing you success and Best Regards also,

PrinceWahaj

Antoanete Grace:
Do you inform you about your renko sysem source?

Hello Antoanete Grace,

Please explain your question and we'll be happy to assist you!

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Profit + 63 points of EU and GU before Bernanke speaks,,,CLosed

Here are the charts before i closed them manually (i put TP and trailing SL, but once again, im not patience in waiting for TP hit......even my OPs already covered by the trailing stop above the OP.

As Wahaj said, i need to learn to believe the system.

Actually i love Wahaj system, basically it is proven to be profitable, U only need some other indies suitable for u, or just use Wahaj template.

Wahaj already made a delicious recipe, u only need chilly and sauces for your taste..

GM

Gemini Man:
Profit + 63 points of EU and GU before Bernanke speaks,,,CLosed

Here are the charts before i closed them manually (i put TP and trailing SL, but once again, im not patience in waiting for TP hit......even my OPs already covered by the trailing stop above the OP.

As Wahaj said, i need to learn to believe the system.

Actually i love Wahaj system, basically it is proven to be profitable, U only need some other indies suitable for u, or just use Wahaj template.

Wahaj already made a delicious recipe, u only need chilly and sauces for your taste..

GM

Hello Gemini Man,

Congratulations on your success!

I hope that, you could use this system for long term!

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hello Traders,

As we know that, we all dream the one thing in different styles that we will become millionaire soon by Forex Trading, but very few traders are successful in achieving this goal.

You know, Why? Why Only Few???

Because, they have patience, discipline, mm plan and of-course trust on their systems.

The famous line, from which, we all should learn that, "You must trust your system if you want to become successful".

Now, Ask yourself! Do you want to become millionaire?

Now, Just figure out, which qualities you must have?

Now, Ask yourself! Do you trust your system?

If yes, then prepare a MM plan. You should not care if it will take 5-6 years to reach, because after all years, you wouldn't need to do anything rather than just enjoying your money.

So......I am presenting a MM plan to all which makes possible for all of us to make $4,096,000.

THE MILLIONAIRE PLAN

Initial Deposit: $250

Target per month: 30%

Withdrawal Every Month for Personal Use: 5% (Optional)

Compounding Cycle: Increase the lot size by 10% after every 10% gain.

Return per 3 Months: upto 100% BY COMPOUNDING.

Plan Duration: 3.5 years

Per Stage: 3 Months

Number of Stages: 14

On every stage, you must complete 100%

EQUITIES IN SEQUENCE OF STAGES

Stage 1: $500

Stage 2: $1,000

Stage 3: $2,000

Stage 4: $4,000

Stage 5: $8,000

Stage 6: $16,000

Stage 7: $32,000

Stage 8: $64,000

Stage 9: $128,000

Stage 10: $256,000

Stage 11: $512,000

Stage 12: $1,024,000

Stage 13: $2,048,000

Stage 14: $4,096,000

ENJOY

Best Regards and Wishing all of you the best,

PrinceWahaj

Gemini Man:
I missed this pairs - AU, NU - coz of my busy work at site. got only EJ + 20 pips...

can you please post the arrow indy and the Line indy that look like S/R on the chart also what renko block size do you use? how many block for SL and TP

Hello Guys,

Just posted this on FF and thought, i should share in here also.

Hello Traders,

Just a suggestion, Please be informed that its not a trading signal, i do not guarantee the accuracy of suggestion but it is for what i am looking today.

Look for Sell setup in EURJPY and GBPJPY today because both have potentials. Euro and Pound is going down against US Dollar, and Yen is trying to produce the uptrend momentum, which can cause for the EJ and GJ to go down.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Reason: