[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 453

Roman.:

Well. What's the problem?

I would, but I can't do it without swearing, and they're not welcome here.

how do I make/what can I do to trawl a point without incurring a loss?

I have it marked in my EA:

if((BuyLots > SellLots && ND(PrevPriceBid) < ND(be + TakeProfitBuy * Point) && ND(PriceBid) >= ND(be + TakeProfitBuy * Point)) ||
                        (BuyLots < SellLots && ND(PrevPriceAsk) > ND(be - TakeProfitSell * Point) && ND(PriceAsk) <= ND(be - TakeProfitSell * Point))
                        || (BuyLots == SellLots))
                {
                        CloseAllBuy();
                        CloseAllSell();
                }

chief2000:

I would, but I can't do it without swearing, and it's not welcome here.

Don't be stupid.

Comment(
            "\n",
            "\n", "2/3*9        = ", 2/3*9,
            "\n", "2*9/3        = ", 2*9/3,
            "\n",
         "\n" );

IT'S INTEGERS BY DEFAULT, SO... 2/3*9 = 0, because it is a product of 3 multipliers, by equal priority among the operations of this expression, they are executed from left to right, since the numbers are integers, then 2/3 = 0, further 0 * 9 = 0, what is not clear???

The following expression: 2*9/3 = 2*9 = 18, then 18/3 = 6.

IS IT CLEAR NOW???

READ THE TEXTBOOK AT MY EARLIER LINK. DON'T BE STUPID!

If there were variables of type double instead of these numbers, the result would be 6 in both. READ THE TEXTBOOK.

chief2000:

I would, but you can't do it without swearing, and they're not welcome here.

double  A=2,B=3,C=9;
Print("2/3*9        = ", A/B*C, "   2*9/3        = ", A*C/B);

DONE?

Check it out. Learn - ghost types at this link.

Roman.:

STOP DRINKING!

GOT IT?

IS IT CLEAR NOW???

It was clear after your first post as well.
But what kind of tone is that? Will you stop being rude to people?

chief2000:

Everything was clear after your first post as well.
But what kind of tone is that? Will you stop being so rude to people?

Well, what's the point then? "I'd say, but you can't do it without swearing, and they're not welcome here", if that's understood... :-)

P.S. I, for example, after such your post, understand that not everything is clear, so I start to answer the question further and in much more detail with examples and additional references, if it is not clear from the first time, once I started, I answer further...That's all.

chief2000:

It was clear after your first post as well.
But what kind of tone is that? Will you stop being rude to people?

Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. You asked, I answered, that's all.

Roman.:

Well, what's the point then? "I'd tell you, but I can't do it without using foul language and it's not welcome here", if it's clear... :-)

P.S. I, for example, after such your post, understand that not everything is clear, so I start to answer the question further and in much more detail with examples and additional references, if it is not clear from the first time, since I started, I answer further...That's all.

I had to redo the code, so I had to use some foul language :)

chief2000:
I had to redo the code, so I had to use some foul language :)

:-) That's our way. And I was about to realize that the foul language was directed at inept assistants in solving your problem. :-)

Hello, I have a question relating to the strategy tester. I know not all of us use it and are sceptical about the tester. My question, in the tester's Model selection window, there are three lines to choose from: by opening prices, all ticks, control points

Yes, after the designation there is an explanation, which to me, unfortunately, is not fully understood. All the time I worked with the tester I was using open prices, but I decided to try All ticks. I got two drastically different results and wondered why?

Please explain!

And by the way, Merry Christmas!

Reason: