Renko Power System - Very Profitable - page 9

mr_nims:
Your Right Wahaj,

It takes understanding of prices and some degree of discretion, that will come with demo trading and screen time. Almost all combinations of custom indicators and templates will show the same or similarity in templates or systems in renko trading, because the renko chart itself is 70% an indicator in itself.

If completely mechanical trading on renko was consistent, then we wouldn't be manual trading it, a robot would have done everything..

Best,

Nick

Hello Nick,

Indeed, None of the mechanical systems are successful.

Thank you for your suggestion about Dukascopy, It is really helpful for me!

Best Regards and Wishing you success and happiness,

PrinceWahaj

That's the dilemma with money! All those riches when dying on cancer realize the truth that they cannot take the mammon with them. That can cause sad heart attack before they die on cancer. Greed has a pushing power and has no boundary. I only pray for financial independence and security. That's reasonable.

Only mechanical strategies / systems can survive for time in trading, not EAs! But the strategies cannot be rigid, they have to be flexible / adjustable. Robots are dogmatic like religions, politicians or medical establishment.The only constant in universe is change.

Be ready to change if necessary.

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
That's the dilemma with money! All those riches when dying on cancer realize the truth that they cannot take the mammon with them. That can cause sad heart attack before they die on cancer. Greed has a pushing power and has no boundary. I only pray for financial independence and security. That's reasonable.

Only mechanical strategies / systems can survive for time in trading, not EAs! But the strategies cannot be rigid, they have to be flexible / adjustable. Robots are dogmatic like religions, politicians or medical establishment.The only constant in universe is change.

Be ready to change if necessary.

Cheers Hermes

Hello Hermes,

Oh Oh! Why don't you think that if you will modify it as time passed, then what will you call your system is? Absolutely Mixed

Here we are talking about Pure Mechanical, those strategies which will modified according to market will be called Mixed! Why? You will think that your fixed system will not work at the present conditions! means, Absolutely, By Discretion!

R.P.S is a mixed system as always i stated about it. Fix entry rules but adjustable exit rules. Its not a purely mechanical.

About Money! You are posting your philosophy about Money! Now, Please listen,

"Everyone knows we have to die one day. Our responsibility is to spend the money on those things which could benefit us as a result of ALLAH's Blessings. No matter if you have TOO MUCH MONEY OR YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY SINGLE DOLLAR, you and me have to die one day, none of the things from the world can make the treatments to prevent deaths. Its ALLAH's decision and ALLAH's challenge, if you or anyone can, then come here and post such things, Greed for the Happiness of ALLAH is the most beneficial thing in the world for me! You guys are taking it as a destructive emotion for all things!"

I don't know what do you want with your these kinds of posts! I respect you because you seems senior in age, but i would like to advise you one thing that, "Learn the method of teaching, its not like just jumping to others, its like teaching with two or more examples, and with reasons".

In your new posts (including in Mr,Nims topic), your post are very discouraging for readers! Please, Please, Stop it.

You are really welcome to post and share your views in this thread or in any other thread, my only request to you is to stop making these kinds of posts which can produce discouragements. Everything is Possible in the world if ALLAH's decide and if WE STRUGGLE...

Best Regards and Best Wishes for you,

PrinceWahaj

PrinceWhaj, we live on different spiritual levels that's why you don't understand my messages but that's OK. My messages are not discouraging for those who can see the truth. Don't worry, this is my last post on your thread. I wish you fortune in Forex and life at least that one I have.

Hermes

hermes:
PrinceWhaj, we live on different spiritual levels that's why you don't understand my messages but that's OK. My messages are not discouraging for those who can see the truth. Don't worry, this is my last post on your thread. I wish you fortune in Forex and life at least that one I have. Hermes

Hello Hermes,

That's the reason absolutely!

BTW, I also don't want to make my thread more active because of some personal reasons, i am using Version 2, we are already moved to Version 2 in my Skype group, if you would like to join us, then you can PM me too. I also deleted the content from my R.P.S Thread on FF... The only room is for those, who are interested to move forward with R.P.S.

Version 2 is much more better than V1, i call this system a "R.P.S Basic System", Version 2 is more simpler and more than that, its absolutely FREE...

The reason in short words is that i don't want to share my secret to public(www), it took a lot of time from me to think and practice on it. Not all the people will take my ideas serious if i will post it here for www public, and i don't want the people to jump on me for unnecessary reasons.

I will help here those, who want to understand more if they required, but at least, do not have any intentions to share more secrets.

(PS Notice: You and Me, both took our posts wrongly, it is only because of different natures, i didn't want you to stop posting comments, i wanted you to be-positive in all matters, Everything is possible and Nothing is impossible, you know, the word itself says, "i,m,possible", keep posting your thoughts, hope that for future, we could understand each other more better)

Wish you all the best, fortune, money and healthy life,

PrinceWahaj

I think the same way, at least we agree on something. If we share publicly "holy grails" or excellent strategies with the time it will lose power because Wall Street and financial tycoons have a spies on trading forums and they will do everything to make those strategies dull. They create also software to do the job for them (Fibonacci and round numbers included). Tycoons micro trading is one of it. What do you think why they dictate to us the new dreadful MT5 transparent for brokers? To disarm us. But the easiest way is to hunt for stop losses like policemen hunt for seat belts. Asian sessions are paradise for SL hunters. When I put on daily chart 50 pips trailing stop it will be always hit on Asian session. How come? Some say Asian sessions have no volatility or have they?

Hermes

SL hunters work with unreasonable spikes during quiet market hours.

Hermes

Hello Hermes,

Glad to see your posts again in the topic!

Good post by you! Hey, you read my mind! I was hesitated about if i should post this reason or not! Now i can speak without any hesitation that the reason is, i don't want to make my system "A Loser", its a powerful system. I don't want to share it in public anymore and i don't want to take risk about it. That's on the advise of my good friend "mr_nims" and i think he is right.

Best Regards and Best Wishes,

PrinceWahaj

The secret societies survived because they were secret. In that moment they were exposed they were destroyed. Eg. Templars.

What do you think why they push the MT5 to us without asking? To make our trades transparent to brokers. The same story telephones, emails, Windows 7-8 and printers (Lexmark!). They want to see us naked.

Hermes

hermes:
I think the same way, at least we agree on something. If we share publicly "holy grails" or excellent strategies with the time it will lose power because Wall Street and financial tycoons have a spies on trading forums and they will do everything to make those strategies dull. They create also software to do the job for them (Fibonacci and round numbers included). Tycoons micro trading is one of it. What do you think why they dictate to us the new dreadful MT5 transparent for brokers? To disarm us. But the easiest way is to hunt for stop losses like policemen hunt for seat belts. Asian sessions are paradise for SL hunters. When I put on daily chart 50 pips trailing stop it will be always hit on Asian session. How come? Some say Asian sessions have no volatility or have they? Hermes

Hi Hermes,

Thinking of which, why they have removed the offline chart feature in mt5, because then brokers can't transparently see the offline chart systems.

Best, Nick

Reason: