No Name Trading System - page 9

Great System

Hi Pip,

I am a newbie to posting on forums as I generally read but don't participate.

I have been practicing simulated forex trading for 2 years and tried a couple of real trades and have had mixed success and failure.

It was time to check out what others are doing and after trying out several systems I have come to your thread and 'I like it!

Found it today so will take some time to see how I go but most other techniques I have tried are short term and I like the long term factor in this.

I just wanted to thank you Pip for sharing your techniques with the forum.

Wishing every success!

Maryj:
Hi Pip,

I am a newbie to posting on forums as I generally read but don't participate.

I have been practicing simulated forex trading for 2 years and tried a couple of real trades and have had mixed success and failure.

It was time to check out what others are doing and after trying out several systems I have come to your thread and 'I like it!

Found it today so will take some time to see how I go but most other techniques I have tried are short term and I like the long term factor in this.

I just wanted to thank you Pip for sharing your techniques with the forum.

Wishing every success!

Hello Maryj,

If only a single member benefits from my thread, then I have accomplished my job!

I am a student of the online forums and this is the least I can do.

Let me know if you need any assistance on this method or any other general questions you may have. I started by journey in FOREX in early 2000's so I may have a nugget or two to share

Cheers,

Thanks

Hello Pip,

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

I have a lot to learn so perhaps I will call on your help at times.

Maryj

11-15-2010 Trade

Hello everyone,

Just got out of a position on the EURUSD

Position: Short

Entry price: 1.35019, 1.35219, 1.35419, 1.35619 (5 lots each)

Trade setup: Slow retracement on 4H

Profit target: 1.34018

Stop-loss: 1.35660 and 1.35670 just above resistance on 1Hr

Exit price: .35660 and 1.35670

Profit: -137 PIPs

It looks like a fast retracement is setting up on the Daily chart. Will stay out for now.

Cheers,

Files:

support line

Hi Pip,

Thank you for sharing your system with rest of us. If I may ask, what are you using for support and resistance?

Hi pip, I would like to know how can I get the support and resistance mq4... thx Max

iferdous:
Hi Pip, Thank you for sharing your system with rest of us. If I may ask, what are you using for support and resistance?

Hello iferdous,

The support and resistance lines are the product of a new indicator that I have been working on. It is currently in beta testing phase and I am hopping to release the indicator sometime in early 2011.

If you would like to be notified when a launch date is set simply visit the website outlined in my signature below and sign-up for the pre-launch community mailing list.

See you on the other side.

Cheers,

Maximus:
Hi pip, I would like to know how can I get the support and resistance mq4... thx Max

Hello Maximus,

The support and resistance indicator will (hopefully) be available early 2011. Welcome to the pre-launch community group.

Cheers,

Admin please move this thread

Pip:

Hello iferdous,

The support and resistance lines are the product of a new indicator that I have been working on. It is currently in beta testing phase and I am hopping to release the indicator sometime in early 2011.

If you would like to be notified when a launch date is set simply visit the website outlined in my signature below and sign-up for the pre-launch community mailing list.

See you on the other side.

Cheers

Hello Maximus,

The support and resistance indicator will (hopefully) be available early 2011. Welcome to the pre-launch community group.

Cheers,

And then what 100's of pips for everyone??? What a joke. Just more snake oil, the reality of it is if you can trade well you don't need to sell anything and certainly wouldn't want the headache that goes with selling indys. Or maybe I have it wrong and your magic indy will be different then 1000's that have come before. It seems to be the way these days. Starts a thread, get some interest, then oh by the way I have the thing you really need for a small price of $99.99. This thread needs to be moved with his other in the commercial section.

Pip:
Hello Maximus,

Cheers,

Hi Pip,

Please keep this thread as the public with all the indicators uploaded as the source codes.

If you want to make something as commercial things so please create the new thread. You can link your future possible commercial thread with this free public thread. But sorry: you can not link/promote any your commercial activity using this public thread.

Otherwise I will move whole the thread to commercial section as homestudy requested, and your activity will be slow down by itself on TSD.

Reason: